• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens sign Marshall

Somewhere, in the darkest recesses of Watford; in the slimiest apartment in the town, Prestwick died a little inside.

It is is good to see Sarries investing in the upkeep of Vicarage road... It's good to see them getting some more dead wood to brace the rest holding up their "wall of noise" which has rotten away! :lol:

Yeah, so we've branched out into managing a 'retirement community' whats it to you lot?!

Thankfully, by the time De Kock's arm heals, Marshall will be out on his arse. Maybe Mickey Wilson will surprise a few with some stellar performances?

Knowing Eddie Jones, Marshall was signed to show the youngsters at the Sarries academy what happens when you let your international status go to your head and become a knob and a has-been as a result.

Kind of like why Northampton brought Carlos in and contrasted him with super-reihana..because nobody wants to end up like Carlos after all!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jan 17 2009, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, so we've branched out into managing a 'retirement community' whats it to you lot?!

Thankfully, by the time De Kock's arm heals, Marshall will be out on his arse. Maybe Mickey Wilson will surprise a few with some stellar performances?

Knowing Eddie Jones, Marshall was signed to show the youngsters at the Sarries academy what happens when you let your international status go to your head and become a knob and a has-been as a result.

Kind of like why Northampton brought Carlos in and contrasted him with super-reihana..because nobody wants to end up like Carlos after all![/b]

Well put Mr.Prestwick.

I thought when the news came in "WTF?! we dont need him!" i mean no team needs a twat who refuses to sit on the bench because he thinks its beneath him. :angry:

What happend to Moses Rauluni?isn't he with Saracens anymore?

Marshall was a good player but don't feel he has the same class anymore, bet you after one game he will start throwing one of his tantrums again :lol:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gYT5A5O-sS0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

I feel sorry for you fullaz just think about how long New Zealand had to put up with Marshall.

I just noticed deer old Prestwick edited his post and tried to shift attention away by slagging off Saints and Spencer...

Eddie "World champion complainer 1998-2008" Jones, head moaner and blame deflector of <strike>Saracens</strike> <strike>Watford</strike> <strike>Club RSA</strike> Fulham RFC, has just signed (as in "Offered money to for playing services") Justin Marshall!

Sorry sunshine, you cannot deflect that one away from rising damp central. Saracens now are officially the dumbest run team in England.

Second to Sale and PSA you mean, who puts backrows in the second row, second rows and hookers in the backrow, scrum halves at fly half, centres on the wing and wingers at fullback. :mellow:

Oh dearie me, Mite! Its taken you about a week to come up with something to get away from the fact that Carlos is probably just as much a bum and a loser as Justin Marshall? Maybe we should get Ripper to adjudicate on which is the bigger bum. We could call it "Bumfights: New Zealand All Black tramp edition." :lol:

And after all that, all you can put down is some rubbish about deflector shields and how somehow Saracens is isn't as fantasically managed as a team which in recent years is actually probably just as inconsistent as Sarries is hilarious. Maybe Barwell and Wray didn't tell you that they probably employ the same overseas talent scouts to save money.

Its a little obvious that the term "dumbest run team" is only being banded around because you can't stand that Saracens are above Saints in the Guinness Premiership. I take pride in the Laurrel and Hardy nature of my club but, I admit, obviously pointing to the fact that my club is and always has been a retirement community for..well..has beens is a just a disgusting and pathetic attempt to deflect attention away from that fact that Saracens is just a retirement communit for has bee- oh, wait a second.. :huh:

Anyway, enjoy the last few years of Carlos Spencer, your very own ungrateful, selfish knob happy in the knowledge that we at Saracens have learnt from your grand example of buying an egotistical idiot from New Zealand and proclaiming him as a saviour only to collapse into National Division One. We're only hiring him as long as De Kock's arm is broken ;)

P.S: In the end though actually, I edited it in a moment of genius and to be honest I always prefer to just continue adding to the same post rather than post yet more thoughts. What this forum really needs is a "P.S" feature so you can keep adding stuff.

EDIT: Moses is still at Sarries and now takes pole position for the number 9 slot. Saracens also has 20 year old Mickey Wilson to cover in case of anything. Marshall is only here until De Kock gets back to fitness.

TL;DR summary:

http://ganjataz.com/general-********/images/by-GT/forum-shitz/pot-kettle-black.jpg

awesome_med.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 20 2009, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Whatever you say, we never signed Justin Marshall. Or Andy Farrell.

Lulz @ you.[/b]

Yes, but you did sign Carlos Spencer, which makes all the difference.

Lulz is on you, Mr Pot

awesome_med.png

Ja...

Spencer = Teh Awesomes111!!!1!!!!1!!
Marshall = Recodnised shitehawk and over-rated bigmouth tosser.

awesome_med.png

i doubt its with bringing through young 9s in mind, mike phillips complained that marshall did the very opposite when he was his understudy and made no effort to help him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (paddyknight @ Jan 20 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i doubt its with bringing through young 9s in mind, mike phillips complained that marshall did the very opposite when he was his understudy and made no effort to help him.[/b]
It wasn't hard to see that they disliked each other with a passion.
They're both arrogant c***s, but Marshall wins that contest by streaks...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 20 2009, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ja...

Spencer = Teh Awesomes111!!!1!!!!1!!
Marshall = Recodnised shitehawk and over-rated bigmouth tosser.[/b]

PeopleLaughing.jpg

Portfolio_03-717399.jpg

laugh460.jpg

charles.jpg

laughingArtist[3].jpg

laughing.jpg

Dude, even Dubya is laughing at that BS...

Oh hush up, fez head. You aren't even a propper club.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T126TYBorhA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T126TYBorhA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Prestwick: "Spencer is so crap that he made Saracens awesome..."

Latest posts