• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens v Newcastle Falcons

G

getofmeland

Saracens are winless in their last four Guinness Premiership encounters since they beat Wasps 13-12 at Vicarage Road on 16 April.
Newcastle beat Worcester by the narrowest of margins last Friday and now will attempt to win back to back Premiership matches for the first time since they defeated Saracens and London Irish in January and February. Away from home the Falcons have lost four in succession since winning at London Irish on 12 February.
Newcastle’s 21-16 victory at Kingston Park in January ended a six match winless run for the Falcons against Saracens. Newcastle have won just once in eleven previous visits to Vicarage Road: 24-19 in the Premiership on 9 December 2001.
Kevin Sorrell’s next appearance will be his 150th in the Premiership and thereby becoming only the 2nd Saracen to reach this milestone for the club following Kris Chesney.

I am gonna go Saracens for this game, they have a strong squad and Newcastle have been struck by a couple of injuries... so it will be Saracens by 10 points on Sunday.. Hopefully seeing Andy Farrell make his first start for Saracens...

I predict the most boring game of up-yer-jumper v almost-good-spinning I've ever seen.

The key man in this one's result is Toby Flood.

15 a piece.

Latest posts