• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland inquest

He got a gig in France pronto but gave every impression of being genuinely surprised and a bit hurt at being asked to work out his contract.
Im sure I read that Toonie 'threatened' the SFRU with moving on if he wasn't given the role at the end of Cotter's contract.

I get why there is the inevitable inquest, but I think there are reasons for some optimism at least.

It's a good opportunity to get rid of some of the dead wood (like Laidlaw and Barclay) and to build around a pretty promising set of young players.

I think there's also a decent chance that some of the Scottish-qualified players in the England age grades will probably end up reverting to Scotland as Skinner did.

Skinner and Hutchison could both have put themselves in the England frame with a sustained run of form so it's not necessarily that they're being rejected and more to do with the sheer amount of competition. It could prove to be the same for players like Redpath and Dingwall.

I get why there is the inevitable inquest, but I think there are reasons for some optimism at least.

It's a good opportunity to get rid of some of the dead wood (like Laidlaw and Barclay) and to build around a pretty promising set of young players.

I think there's also a decent chance that some of the Scottish-qualified players in the England age grades will probably end up reverting to Scotland as Skinner did.

Skinner and Hutchison could both have put themselves in the England frame with a sustained run of form so it's not necessarily that they're being rejected and more to do with the sheer amount of competition. It could prove to be the same for players like Redpath and Dingwall.
I think you are confusing rugby and adventure zone; clearly redpath and Dingwall are friends of falconhoof?

Anger management classes for your flop of a number 7 would be a good place to start.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/50052435

pepelaughz.jpg

Latest posts