• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland Licence Info - Exclusive Screenshot

yeh well its only now he posted to say its delayed so calm down im only asking....

Unions are in charge of the national teams ... pretty simple, people are harping on about HB but HES did the same deal with Australia and NZ before this.
But that's the whole point, HE'S did do the same thing, but they hold the exclusive for the Aus and NZ sides, and include them in the game!!HB aren't using the SA super 14 teams, won't be using Scottish club sides, they won't be in any game now.I now find myself praying that HB dont get the Ireland license, as that will be the end of the 4 provinces in RC, and as a massive Ulster fan I'll be gutted. Don't misunderstand, I am a big HB fan, and think this game will probably be my favourite, but am disappointed that HB are stopping us from playing as our club in any game.

But that's the whole point, HE'S did do the same thing, but they hold the exclusive for the Aus and NZ sides, and include them in the game!!HB aren't using the SA super 14 teams, won't be using Scottish club sides, they won't be in any game now.I now find myself praying that HB dont get the Ireland license, as that will be the end of the 4 provinces in RC, and as a massive Ulster fan I'll be gutted. Don't misunderstand, I am a big HB fan, and think this game will probably be my favourite, but am disappointed that HB are stopping us from playing as our club in any game.

HB have done nothing of the sort.

I hope they don't get ireland. who the hell is the 9 and 10 btw don't recognize them at all.

HB have done nothing of the sort.
Not directly, but you know what I mean, because their license includes SA S14 teams, but the game doesn't.Not HB bashing, I'm a massive fan, just find this disappointing

yea bit annoyed that both sidhe an hb are exclusively licensing meaning i'll probably choose which game i want based on teams included in each game

Aren't the Irish Provincial licenses separate to the National side license? Previous HB games had Ireland licensed but not the provinces.

apologies Bullit, i saw your explanation in the other thread. Thats a downer :(

Why does HB keep licensing unions and not just national teams? Surely this is just to prevent RC from having the respective club sides in their game! For example the SA s14 sides.

I assume this announcement means that the Glasgow and Edinburgh are now out of RC

Seems absolutely ridiculous given that HB wont put the club sides in their game, dont really know why the unions let it go, their respective clubs must be pretty disapointed to not be included, never mind the fans.

i totally agree with you here

Hmmm. So Scotland, England and French licences. No NZ or Aus licences. Probably fair to say that HB are going for the European/Northern Hemisphere market (bigger money/population/rugby playing people) as opposed to the pacific/Southern/smaller population/less rugby playing people (althought better rugby playing people :p). Wonder if they will announce the exclusive licences of Wales and Ireland, wouldn't be suprised.

RC are claiming that they have the Aviva premiership licence and therefore all players and kits. You can also transfer players around and create teams i.e England. I'm sure I didn't dream this... If so thats one up to RC for thinking outside the square.

Hmmm. So Scotland, England and French licences. No NZ or Aus licences. Probably fair to say that HB are going for the European/Northern Hemisphere market (bigger money/population/rugby playing people) as opposed to the pacific/Southern/smaller population/less rugby playing people (althought better rugby playing people :p). Wonder if they will announce the exclusive licences of Wales and Ireland, wouldn't be suprised.
I don't think so - RWC will be trying to get all RWC teams - just so happens that RC have got exclusive All Blacks and Wallabies, nothing can be done about that now, but Springboks have been secured, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the PI nations and Argentina in RWC

RC are claiming that they have the Aviva premiership licence and therefore all players and kits. You can also transfer players around and create teams i.e England. I'm sure I didn't dream this... If so thats one up to RC for thinking outside the square.

RWC also have exclusive SA Licence...

When we have more news on Licences it will be announced

Latest posts