• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Romania

oh god, dont remind me about Sean's performance! what the hell happened? is he feeling the pressure of no longer being the better of the Lamonts? ;)

on a plus note for scottish rugby there were a lot of people who wouldnt normally follow rugby but were drawn by the world cup - lets hope these people come back again during the 6 Nations and beyond! (also know of a few new Glasgow supporters that didnt know anything about rugby at the start of september - goes to show if the SRU were competent we could boost attendances dramatically on the back of the WC)

oh god, dont remind me about Sean's performance! what the hell happened? is he feeling the pressure of no longer being the better of the Lamonts? ;)

on a plus note for scottish rugby there were a lot of people who wouldnt normally follow rugby but were drawn by the world cup - lets hope these people come back again during the 6 Nations and beyond! (also know of a few new Glasgow supporters that didnt know anything about rugby at the start of september - goes to show if the SRU were competent we could boost attendances dramatically on the back of the WC)
[/b]

romania 14

scotland 7

I don't think the match aginst Italy is gonna be easy. It's gonna a very, very tough game: "the battle of the forwards!". I suppose Parks will play at no. 10 against Italy. He's done well against Portugal and Romania, but we'll see what he can do against stronger opposition. His passing is appalling under pressure. Remember the South Africa game in August. I imagine, after 60 mins, Paterson will switch to fly-half when the Italian forwards are getting tired.

By the way, Rory Lamont has been very impressive so far!!! A very pleasant surprise for Scottish rugby!!

espec. considering he predicted that 2 days after the match! :D

as for Lamont - not a surprise for those of us supporting Scotlands better side!