• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland vs Australia

Is that a real solution though, clashes clearly cause issues but game time per season also has to be factored in especially for teams with internationals who compete in the latter stages of comps for club, seems whilst the current situation is far from perfect it's as fair as it could be in reality, short of having a pay as you go type system.
How is allowing extra international games outside the window going to improve issues around player game time?

How is allowing extra international games outside the window going to improve issues around player game time?
Did I mess the point somewhere I wasn't talking about extra internationals same volume just when they take place?

Did I mess the point somewhere I wasn't talking about extra internationals same volume just when they take place?
I think so - out of the window tests are usually additional games, not just when games take place - like England tacking a Barbarians fixture on at the start of the summer etc

I think so - out of the window tests are usually additional games, not just when games take place - like England tacking a Barbarians fixture on at the start of the summer etc
I thought the fines were during autum test windows which were not classed as additional games, that's where the confusion comes from if that isn't the case.

I thought the fines were during autum test windows which were not classed as additional games, that's where the confusion comes from if that isn't the case.
No the fines were for games outside of the autumn window
If they were inside the window they wouldn't be fined...

Latest posts