• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland vs France

S

St Helens RLFC

This is a big game for both teams - Scotland are starting their rugby league revolution, France will be looking to see how their massive improvement stands them for this tournament.

Game of the competition so far. Scotland can take a lot of heart from this result and performance but the French were always going to win. They put in the most intense opening set in defence of the competition so far.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 26 2008, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Game of the competition so far. Scotland can take a lot of heart from this result and performance but the French were always going to win. They put in the most intense opening set in defence of the competition so far.[/b]

France look promising. I think they will make the semis because they have a lot of players for the Catalans and generally has played together more compared to other teams like Tonga/Samoa, whho have only just starting playing with each other and have had to deal with chopping/changing of players.

I havent seen highlights but I've seen Tonga only just beat Ireland 22-20. Ireland aren't that strong so you'd think Tonga just scraped through in the end.