• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Screens

S

sackman

do u guys think that the screens look good , maybe its just me but they look very avg

The older ones looked crap, and almost a step back from WCR, but the new ones look quite nice. Got some nice lighting effects, and, hell, it honestly doesn't really matter what the screens look like, as long as it plays smoothly.

Cricket 2005 is a perfect example. The graphics were the best in any cricket game, but when it came to actually playing the ****, it was chompy, choppy, sloppy, Grumpy, Dopey, and Snow White. The Swordfish released BLIC, which was the uglier duckling, but it had a heart of gold. Very smooth gold. When it came to playing the game, it seemed a lot smoother than it's slightly more beautiful, and substantially richer cousin, and it completely blew it out of the water....Because cricket swims....And blows.....In a good way. BLIC kicked ass, and they all lived happily ever after.

...Of course it's the overall gameplay that matters most.

Could no agree with you more Kafta! Nice work with putting that little baby together with a touch of humour.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 19 2005, 10:18 PM
Ah, I'm glad somebody understood what I was trying to say.
Not that many understand you Kaftka!

All I am looking for is gameplay not graphics, take JLR, terrible graphics, but excellent gameplay that some still play the game today.

Latest posts