• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scrum Cap Colour

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
E

edinburgh_gunner

Does anyone know how to change the scrum cap colour when creating a player? The default cream addidas one isn't overly used, infact I think it's the hogg meister who wears it. Also is it possible to change the type of headwear? IE to the headband. Thanks.

No colour change nd no change in headwear. Maybe it can be modified on PC though?

players with headbands have the headband as part of their face texture (harinordoquy etc). i think the same may also be true ofmany of the scrumcaps of players who have head textures as larkham and giteau have different colours and are on the same team. you cannot make individual chages of colour altho you can change the default head guard texture

what is the file that the head gear is under because the the colour is crap and i'd like to change it to black

cheers

I've not really had a go at the player editor yet, but can you use a pre-existing head on a new player? I ask as i bare a more than passing resemblence to Geo Cronje (although i play more games, and am more tolerant)

I don't think you can. Maybe haven't found something yet but u should be able to make base copies like in 2**4.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Apr 7 2005, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know how to change the scrum cap colour when creating a player? The default cream addidas one isn't overly used, infact I think it's the hogg meister who wears it. Also is it possible to change the type of headwear? IE to the headband. Thanks.
oh, allister hogg

Latest posts