• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Semi Final: Bulls v Crusaders

at the moment that are taking the stance of they were defending themselves.

that would be the only option right? these "high profile" (i know they arnt that high profile) players go out and fight, the only reason they need to fight is to defend themselves, but really who knows. we will find out when they come back from south africa.

Bulls announce team - Fourie still doubtful,Bakkies on the bench...

15.Johan Roets
14.Akhona Ndungane
13.JP Nel
12.Wynand Olivier
11.Bryan Habana
10.Derick Hougaard
9.Fourie du Preez/Heini Adams
8.Pierre Spies
7.Wikus van Heerden
6.Pedrie Wannenburg
5.Victor Matfield ©
4.Danie Rossouw
3.Rayno Gerber
2.Gary Botha
1.Gurthro Steenkamp.

Replacements: 16.Jaco Engels 16.Danie Thiart 18.Bakkies Botha 19.Derick Kuün 20.Heinie Adams/ Nicholas Eyre 21.Morne Steyn 22.Jaco van der Westhuyzen.

both teams are going to be vastly different from the teams that met earlier in the round with that going to the crusaders 32-10.

This time with carter, mccaw etc playing it will be tougher for the Bulls, just because they won big last week doesnt mean it will happen again.

There has been a couple of positional changes since that game for the Bulls so that must have made a difference.

If the Crusaders are kicking the **** out of themselves in bar-room brawls, they won't have much left for the serious stuff.

Is it all falling to pieces for the ABs?
[/b]

on get your hand off it seriously. it was like 2-3 crusaders player who aren't even in the starting team it seems and were defending themselves from being attacked. this kind of thing happens all the time and we would hear nothing about it if they weren't crusaders players. the AB's are not falling to pecies and I think nz having 2 teams in the top 4 show that things are just fine.

at the moment that are taking the stance of they were defending themselves.

that would be the only option right? these "high profile" (i know they arnt that high profile) players go out and fight, the only reason they need to fight is to defend themselves, but really who knows. we will find out when they come back from south africa.
[/b]
Or maybe it was Rua Tipoki being Rua Tipoki?

He fights all the time - he broke his hand fighting in a game he wasn't supposed play in, oh wait, I forgot, he broke them in the "gym".

And Caleb Ralph needs to get attention somehow - if your struggling to get a job on the wing for the Crusaders you must be hitting a low point in your life.

Good news (for all Aucklanders that is),

Ripper has finally come to his senses and is bagging the Saders once again.

Welcome back bro. Thought we had lost you last week.. ;)

Glad you saw the light.

BTW: BULLS by 10.

Crusaders:

1 Ben Franks, 2 Corey Flynn, 3 Campbell Johnstone, 4 Chris Jack, 5 Ross Filipo, 6 Reuben Thorne, 7 Richard McCaw (capt), 8 Mose Tuiali’I, 9 Kevin Senio, 10 Dan Carter, 11 Caleb Ralph, 12 Aaron Mauger, 13 Casey Laulala, 14 Rico Gear, 15 Leon MacDonald.

Reserves: 16 Ti’i Paulo, 17 Wyatt Crockett, 18 Michael Paterson, 19 Kieran Read, 20 Andrew Ellis, 21 Stephen Brett, 22 Johnny Leo’o.

..................1 Ben Franks, 2 Corey Flynn, 3 Campbell Johnstone,

6 Reuben Thorne, 4 Chris Jack, 5 Ross Filipo, ................... 7 Richard McCaw (capt),

..............................................8 Mose Tuiali’I,

9 Kevin Senio,

................10 Dan Carter,
..............................................12 Aaron Mauger,
........................................................................13 Casey Laulala,

11 Caleb Ralph,.........................................................................................14 Rico Gear,

................................................15 Leon MacDonald

Now Ive actually changed my decision about this team, i actually thought Carter and Rico was out before the names were released. But looking at this team on paper looks pretty stacked to me. Doesn't look to shabby at all....

I reckon they can pull this off

CRUSADERS BY 10

yeah its definatly the top team that the crusaders can pull out. i am sure they can push the bulls and score a decent win.

crusaders have a good team and the more likely to pull off the win out of the kiwi teams. the bulls have a massive pack for sure but I don't think they will be able to handle the crusaders backs out in open play. should be another cracker of a game with it being played in SA but I think the crusaders will get this one in a close game by about 7 points

<div class='quotemain'>
If the Crusaders are kicking the **** out of themselves in bar-room brawls, they won't have much left for the serious stuff.

[/b]

on get your hand off it seriously. it was like 2-3 crusaders player who aren't even in the starting team it seems and were defending themselves from being attacked. this kind of thing happens all the time and we would hear nothing about it if they weren't crusaders players. the AB's are not falling to pecies and I think nz having 2 teams in the top 4 show that things are just fine.
[/b][/quote]

People seem very sensitive if anyone dare to suggest the tiniest possiblity that NZ players are not as infallible as it all are made to look, you guys should really not believe all the hype they're creating for you over there in la-la land, becuase the possibilty does exist that NZ might lose the world cup, the comedown will be so much harder. I am a big fan of NZ rugby but this is getting ridiculous now.

The Crusaders can always win this match, no one is writing them off, look in the semi last year how the Bulls went into their shells and pointlessly kicked the ball into pre-planned crusader counters, not to mention the poor work at breakdowns and lack of communication - It's possible the Bulls may lose.

The Bulls does have a hard time getting their BMT consistent and dare I say they are quite similar to some of the kiwi members on this forum with regards to believing their own hype. The world owes the Bulls no trophees, fate, destiny, dna posters or la di da magic will have nothing to do with it on Saturday. My biggest wish is thay they simply outplay the Crusaders in every single aspect of the game and bring some of these inflated I-am-kiwi-it's-in-my-blood-don't-f**k-with-us egos back down to size in the process.

:lol: the passion and nerves are starting to come out now. Easy does it QKXV!!! You kiwis should really put your matador capes away as QKXV is snorting mad, like a red rag to a BULL

I think the Crusaders will have to much in the tank but here`s hoping for a Bulls victory

Two huge matches on Saturday, but the second semi steals the show imo. It's going to be a bruising encounter and I think the score will be low.

Got tickets and I can't wait.

That Crusaders Foward Pack is going to be in for a mauling, and the Bulls will have the superior fire power in the backline.

Bulls by 8 but if Carter gets his game on the Crusaders could possibly scrape through.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

People seem very sensitive if anyone dare to suggest the tiniest possiblity that NZ players are not as infallible as it all are made to look, you guys should really not believe all the hype they're creating for you over there in la-la land, becuase the possibilty does exist that NZ might lose the world cup, the comedown will be so much harder. I am a big fan of NZ rugby but this is getting ridiculous now.

The Crusaders can always win this match, no one is writing them off, look in the semi last year how the Bulls went into their shells and pointlessly kicked the ball into pre-planned crusader counters, not to mention the poor work at breakdowns and lack of communication - It's possible the Bulls may lose.

The Bulls does have a hard time getting their BMT consistent and dare I say they are quite similar to some of the kiwi members on this forum with regards to believing their own hype. The world owes the Bulls no trophees, fate, destiny, dna posters or la di da magic will have nothing to do with it on Saturday. My biggest wish is thay they simply outplay the Crusaders in every single aspect of the game and bring some of these inflated I-am-kiwi-it's-in-my-blood-don't-f**k-with-us egos back down to size in the process.
[/b][/quote]

I just hate idiots that spout out of complete ****. I responded in due kind with a reply that exposed this **** and pointed out how stupid it was. I know the abs aren't indestructable but at the same time I know **** from actual fact. some people on here will just post up **** about the abs and seemingly have no clue of rugby in the southern hemisphere. they will keep posting and I will keep exposing.

go the crusaders

Whats the latest on du Preez?... have they made a decision yet or are they giving him until the last possible moment to be ready?

he'll be playing..

[/b]

This is news :huh:

According to THIS they're still not sure if he'll be fit to play, it's all down to his last fitness test (*somewhere today I guess*).

Would be great if he plays though.

Latest posts