Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterNumber10

Academy Player
Lifetime ban, no reason given?

Screenshot.png

can someone explain?

- - - Updated - - -

happy to discuss this on PM or by e-mail if it's preferred to keep this off the forum.

I'm not a mod and I don't have access to the Staff Forum here, but I am not stupid; its easy to work out what happened.

Continually ignoring warnings about your behaviour, warnings about the things you post, warning about your attitude to other members of the forum, continually arguing with mods who are telling you not to argue is going to get you banned. It was only a matter of time

Additionally, if there was any chance of getting your ban lifted, you've stuffed it now by creating a persona to get around a ban.

TBF I've not seen him specifically get warned in a manner which specifically mentioned it leading to a banning.

Also I dont think creating an account to get answers is a terrible thing as long as its not being used to engage in any other form of forum conversation.

That said im not surprised one too many arguments with GN10 involved lately.

TBF I've not seen him specifically get warned in a manner which specifically mentioned it leading to a banning.

Also I dont think creating an account to get answers is a terrible thing as long as its not being used to engage in any other form of forum conversation.

That said im not surprised one too many arguments with GN10 involved lately.
cuz classy moderating is giving a warning to X through PM rather than on the forum as a post, so that you don't embarrass X in front of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts