• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sevens world series 2008

B

Boggle

I notice this isn't the liveliest place on the board, which is a shame because I really love sevens rugby.

So why don't we start talking about the new season then ?

Dubai 2008, and holy crap what a tournament.
Special mention to Kenya who keep on showing that they can very well turn into a african version of Fiji some day, and England who managed to run NZ ragged and then hold them off for the win.

the SA vs. Fiji semi was probably match of the tournament for me, what an awesome tense match, all down to sudden death and then stick lands one of the sweetest drop goals I have ever seen.
I cannot wait for George.

It was great to see us win the Dubai leg, I think we won there last year, so it appears to be a good ground for us.
George will be good as ever but my god it has been hot as hell here in SA, you'd swear satan farted on Saturday. Not sure how they can play here in the summer, it's normally blistering around February.

YES YES YES!!!South Africa has won the Sevens for the first time at George beating New Zealand 12 - 7 just moments ago :bravo: .

That is two series wins for SA now in a row,Well done BOKKE!! :champion: :cheers: :buddies:

Yes well done South Africa! A very close final but S.A showed they had the mental toughness to maintain their lead.

A couple of mates played for teams during this!

One won the U19 competition and the other played in the Finalof the Sevens Club sides!

I was there and it was awesome tourno. Was quiet ****** so dont remember to much.

Congrats to South Africa! very good play indeed!

It's sad to see that Brazil isn't good enough even to participate :(

Latest posts