• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sexiest World XV

I should have known better than to open a thread entitled "Sexiest World XV" with my father visiting the office..

I should have known better than to open a thread entitled "Sexiest World XV" with my father visiting the office..

aaawwww God I hate those moments. Now he secretly thinks you're gay for all eternity.

ahem....
le-clermontois-wesley-fofana-au-lac-de-guery.jpg

:whistle3:

:lol: if by "gayest" you mean 'happiest', then yes, it's a very joyful thread, yeah.

still very reminiscent of one of those rodents....gah, hard to put my finger on exactly which one, but I can see it right there.

Aw come on, where's Richie Gray? And I'd swap Fofana with Berrick Barnes... I guess I have a thing for peroxide blonds. :p

well about that...I don't know if I can really use James O'Connor here...doesn't he qualify as a girl aesthetically ? yeh I'll pretend Barnes is a winger and use him in his stead...
I mean I've got to be coherent...my good judgment is at stake here.

well about that...I don't know if I can really use James O'Connor here...doesn't he qualify as a girl aesthetically ? yeh I'll pretend Barnes is a winger and use him in his stead...
I mean I've got to be coherent...my good judgment is at stake here.

I know we aren't choosing players on their abilities here, but that's sacrilege, pure and simple. Put SBW in at 11 if you insist on picking a non-winger there. Although it's strange that you're struggling to come up with attractive wingers, since they're the ones who get the most flak for being "pretty boys"!

Last edited:
but...but.....the blonde thing !!!...
oh btw, I've been meaning to ask you...your username, is it that you consider yourself a perpetual 'temporary' poster here and thought it was artistic to spell "temp" in a weird way, or do you just really, really enjoy the time "ten o'clock at night" of the day ?

It's from the email account I made ages ago. I was twelve, I had no idea what to choose for my username, and it was ten at night. :p

Emily Scarratt is pretty damn fine if you ask me...

Emily-Scarratt_247152k.jpg

mmmmyeah he's OK....but he does look a tad feminine though, not exactly what we're looking for here (although I did pick James O'Connor on one wing of course).

This thread is soooooooooooo gay!

Please load up photos of women to equalize the balance:

140307060745401412.jpg

140307060740123438.jpg

140307060736164316.jpg

:lol: call that "equalizing the balance" ?!! the first one look like one of these huge eared dogs, and like she wants to eat the photograph. And the last one is likely in the hospital as we speak. Below 30kg is just unhealthy apparently..

Latest posts