• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sh*tfaced in work

S

stevemagoo

Currently, i am acting.

I am playing th role of sober, reliable, hard-working Steve while lying a mere millimetre under the surface, i am a torrent of emotion, nausea, and tiredness. I feel that my acting job is going well, stymied by the sole fact that the air round my personnage smells like a cardiff whorehouse. Hopefully, i can make it to lunch without incident, however, the annoying loud guy on the phone could be on the receiving end of a novelty African trinket picked up in a Dublin market...

I feel that my acting job is going well, stymied by the sole fact that the air round my personnage smells like a cardiff whorehouse. [/b]

:lol:

Fantastic! You find you get the best looks from colleagues and members of public when your personal aroma is of this distinct quality.

<div class='quotemain'> I feel that my acting job is going well, stymied by the sole fact that the air round my personnage smells like a cardiff whorehouse. [/b]

:lol:

Fantastic! You find you get the best looks from colleagues and members of public when your personal aroma is of this distinct quality.
[/b][/quote]

lol you know its really bad when people start avoiding you and giving you disaproving looks, love it so funny!

nothing better than working plastered! Unless of course you operate heavy machinery, then it's just plain hilarious :p

Latest posts