• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

The Australia one is in my thread. I made Russia, USA and Portugal in the same pack.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (welshwarrior @ Mar 4 2010, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi there, is anyone taking kit requests at all?[/b]

I might be able to bust one out for you. I probably won't be as good quality as Shaheen J's but I'll give it my best shot :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (welshwarrior @ Mar 4 2010, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
thanks for offering lochasta22, basically, im trying to put my favourite team london welsh into the game, but i sorted rosters and all, i just am not very good at kits haha. this is the kit, the pictures are on this page http://www.london-welsh.co.uk/rugby_gallery.asp[/b]

Ok. Ummmm, do you need me to import the kit into a file used FSHed or just upload the jerseys as an image?

Would it be possible to change the numbers 6 & 7 round on South African teams, seeing as they're back to front in real life?

Also, I know this is in the future, but for next year would the Rebels replace someone like Australia A?

Ok. Ummmm, do you need me to import the kit into a file used FSHed or just upload the jerseys as an image?<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Its just the actual making of the jersey into an image that im really poor at.

In the .big file, you have a file called kit. You need to extract this, use fshed to import a 512x512, 1024x1024 or 2048x2048 edited kit template image into it, and save. Then open the .big file again and import with the name it is in the file, which is 'kit'.

Simples.

btw that London Welsh jersey is very easy. You just need a 'tight' kit template. Add a nike logo to the left, london welsh to the right and google basildon chemicals logo and cut out the background. Basic photoshop. Change the shirt to red, and match that colour on the kitback. You can see where the shorts are. There is a step on the right side, where socks meet shorts. Black all over. the other part is the sleeves. Colour this red, same hue as the red before. save. Done.

I have been looking for a 'tight kit' template for some of my own teams. Has anyone got one up for download Fa'atau?

Search the 06 forum for 'EVOL'. I mean use the search box. He uploaded some ages ago. It'll have them all. Best results, resize image to 1024x1024 for kits and 512x512 for kit backs.. though kitbacks it doesnt show much.

How i can put a face on created player???.....could somene help me pls,i`ve tried with woosah`s editor..but didn`t work,,pls PM someone

Hi ShaheenJ can you please do the Brumbies home jersey that Stephen Hoiles and the ACT Sports Minister is wearing please. I love your kits they look amazing you truly have mastered the skill. I can't wait when the force and bulls play in their away kit the force away kit looks awesome and the bulls kit should look amazing. Thanks and keep up the kit making

Does any one know what is the file names for the Australia A team Kits and if anyone has done the Australian training Jersey from 2009?

Latest posts