• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

Im uploading tonite late the ausie kits its been a hectic day have been working all day on kits jdv will you create a thread for me plz, i almost done with the kits

UPDATE...

Hi guys, the Stormers will be playing in away kit this weekend vs the Bulls from a kit point of view that's merely to confirm the number colour on the jersey - from a Super 15 perspective, it's North vs South civil war! :p.

So the only remaining SA away kit is the Cheetahs. I assume they'll only have a jersey change, and play orange jersey, white shorts, orange socks - or they might just go all orange? Other than that, expect the release (minus Cheetahs away kit) this Saturday, after the the Stormers match ;)

what we dont know is their pants and socks white or orange lol we know the jersey is orange

it would probably be white pants and orange socks, the same as the home kits, great work on the kits so far...

Sorry for the delay guys, but as usual work tends to get extremely busy in patches and that almost always coincides with my extramural activities. Anyway, enough of that and with no further ado, the South African Conference Kits (minus Cheetahs away)

Link is rapidshare - for some reason I can't upload to filefront/gamefront.

What!!!!!!!!!! I dont know what to say! you have blown my mind away!! Freakin awesome kits especialy the STORMERS

don't worry too much wj fourie, Shaheen is known for being one of the best kitmaker's around without a doubt.

What is the filename for the kits of the Cats team in r06, because the lions kit dont work in r06.

what do i have to do???

Latest posts