• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

Hi ShaheenJ, I don't know if you follow the curie cup, but if you mabey could do the western province away kit, the one they used when they thrashed griquas... that white kit looked awesome. thanx in advance

Uncompleted Kits

Wondering if anyone has made or is working on the club kits that are missing from the kit index. Off the top of my head: Northampton, Cardiff, Dragons, Ulster, Edinburgh, Glasgow. Any word on these, or if they are done can someone please put them in the archive? I'm pretty sure they are in the MUP so they should be floating around out there somewhere, hopefully.:rolleyes:

Kit update...

Harlequins (Home and Away + Minikits)
Download
filefront
rapidshare

London Wasps (Home and Away + Minikits)
Download
filefront
rapidshare

Sale Sharks (Home and Away + Minikits)
Download
filefront fixed
rapidshare Link disabled due to uploading incorrect kit front

EDIT: Forgot to add the new Stade Francais kit

Stade Francais (Home + Minikit)
Download
filefront
rapidshare

Last edited:
ShaheenJ just tested the kits and it seems there is a stuff-up with the Sale Sharks homekit...it has the correct kitback but it has the London Wasps kitfront lol

34c342cr.jpg

That must've happened when i packed the files. Eish! Sorry about that, I'll update it today. Still getting used to Windows 7 interface. When in doubt - blame it on Microsoft! :p

How I put the undershirt in the other players?

I need a program?

been a long time shanen u alrite im bak and ive decided to do the best thing rosters im going to edit some of the stars on players because people like parrise are surely not as good as martin castrogiovani and gavin henson is good but not as good as toby flood and surely lewis moody deserves a star as he is one of the best flankers that ever lived ;)

Hey guys, I'm trying to find all the kits for all the international teams, but I can't download any of these big patchs as I am using my cell phone internet, I also can't download from filefront or rapidshare, could you please help, thanks

if ure a member of yahoo ask fa'atau he uploads thii9ng to yahoo ;) but i dont th9njk the kits come seperately

I made Manu Samoa's minikit, but the kit is exceptionally hard. I had to make the whole design by hand!

The home is much easier..

I'm way behind in mods and would like to start up again, any chance of getting a hold of photoshop templates for kits and minikits, I still have my old kit template but withe quality of kits around i dont think mine will cut it. cheers

Latest posts