• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Shane Williams Not Selected Again.

Wales where playing bad during all of the games except against Aus. Its exactly the same with Any team that is playing bad, they're key players never preform.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Dec 19 2005, 12:24 AM
overated
Speaking of over-rated.... nice to see Henson manage only a cheap shot on an opponent, and miss two kicks in front of the posts which would have won his team the game. The only bottle this guy has is for his fake tan.

I would just like to congratulate you Saintsfan, on being member no. 99. Theres no higher accolade than that in my books.

Please, continue.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 19 2005, 10:07 AM
Henson missed two kicks straight infront ?? I heard he was a good goal kicker.
He's a f***ing show-pony, simple as that.

As Kenny Logan (whom I actually despise) said in a rare salient moment on Sky today, and I paraphrase Henson wants to be a superstar, there is all this hype about him, but what has he done other than kick one penalty against England? He talks a lot and he better be able to cope with his comeuppance when he gets it."

Wow how did he get so famous then in Europe?? I never heard of him untill the Lions tour lol.

Because he f***ed some silly party ***** and spent around $700 trillion dollars on hair product to make himself pretty enough to sustain the relationship.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 19 2005, 02:40 AM
Wow how did he get so famous then in Europe?? I never heard of him untill the Lions tour lol.
As Brian Moore put it so eloquently in the Telegraph today, he kicked a penalty, made a big tackle, got a celebrity bird, wrote a book and won hairdoo of the year.

Plus even in the UK it'd be safe to assume that he's most recognised as the bloke who goes out with that opera singer who's trying her hand at pop.

Latest posts