Sharks trio sign with Bulls

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Nice try, if I had just woken up you might have had a rise.

Still, I think this would scare Hein more than us! ;)

Bwhahahaha!!

I knew this was a joke when I read that it was Burden and Daniel and Ludick... Seriously...

We already have boks in those positions. and all 3 of them are way too small and thin for the Bulls. If it Was Bismarck, Deysel and JP, then it was almost believable... ALMOST...

Just ask them to type the names of our captain and full-back. That seems difficult enough for non-Sharks fans
icon_wink.gif

Comment 28, posted at 30.10.12 21:55:02 by TRF_Ezequiel
reply.png
up.png

I laughed harder at this than the actual "article"

i forwarded this to 6 of my Bulls friends

2 said lol, well played
2 very happy with the signings
1 did not understand why everyone is against Kirscher
1 asked for an update on Lambie moving

i forwarded this to 6 of my Bulls friends

2 said lol, well played - Male Friends
2 very happy with the signings - Blonde Female Friends
1 did not understand why everyone is against Kirscher - BEE Friend
1 asked for an update on Lambie moving - Wife

There, I fixed it

I'd be very happy with signing Ludik if I were a Bulls fan.

A backline of 9Vermaak, 10Fouche, 11Hougaard, 12Serfontein, 13Engelbrecht, 14Basson, 15Ludik looks very exciting.

Actually, with a fit Ralepelle, a newly signed Marcell van der Merwe, an out of action Spies to be replaced by a young loose trio of Botha, Potgieter and Cook.. the Bulls could be very difficult to contain on hard fields.

I'd be very happy with signing Ludik if I were a Bulls fan.

A backline of 9Vermaak, 10Fouche, 11Hougaard, 12Serfontein, 13Engelbrecht, 14Basson, 15Ludik looks very exciting.

Actually, with a fit Ralepelle, a newly signed Marcell van der Merwe, an out of action Spies to be replaced by a young loose trio of Botha, Potgieter and Cook.. the Bulls could be very difficult to contain on hard fields.

Don't forget about Pollard and William Small-Smith...

I didn't and it's difficult to leave out Venter as well. Too bad your coaching staff are going to select 8D Potgieter/Spies 9Hougaard, 10Steyn, 15Kirchner

But don't worry. We have the same problem at WP with JdV that you guys do with Spies so you're not alone.

I didn't and it's difficult to leave out Venter as well. Too bad your coaching staff are going to select 8D Potgieter/Spies 9Hougaard, 10Steyn, 15Kirchner

But don't worry. We have the same problem at WP with JdV that you guys do with Spies so you're not alone.

you know, you might be right, but you won't find many Bulls supporters that see Spies as a problem. I am one of them. I get that he runs lateral and that he has faults in his game, but so does every other player. He's one of the few Forwards in world rugby that has an inexplicable x-factor.

I just hope this long injury does him more good than harm. Maybe get some of his explosive pace back. work on his tackling and rucking skills and drop a few kg's to make him a little more agile.

as for our flankers, between potgieter(s) stegman, cook, adendorff, botha and (i keep on forgetting his name) the U21 captain, we have great depth. and Ludeke's rotation policy will help us get the right feel for who should play and who should go to the Vodacom Cup.

My biggest worry is the new ruck laws... and the bulls pick and delay drive tactics that won't work at all.

"He's one of the few Forwards in world rugby that has an inexplicable x-factor." <-Just inexplicable why he doesn't use it, no it is actually sad

Exactly, Spies has X-men/X-factor/X-files written all over him . He has the ability to simply vanish.

"He's one of the few Forwards in world rugby that has an inexplicable x-factor." <-Just inexplicable why he doesn't use it, no it is actually sad
Exactly, Spies has X-men/X-factor/X-files written all over him . He has the ability to simply vanish.

Ja lekker fokken grootbek na die naweek ne...

Ja lekker fokken grootbek na die naweek ne...

Don't be hatin now - not our fault we support the best team in SA at present (before you fork up 1983 stats again)

Spies still stays kak no matter how you change the subject

kktxbaai

I really don't get what people see in Spies and Kanko. Even at SR level there are a hundred players I'd have ahead of either... well maybe not a hundred but...

Vermeulen
Coetzee
E Joubert
CJ Stander
Alberts
A Botha
P Van der Walt
> Spies
Daniel
D Potgieter
J Strauss
A Johnson
> Kankowski

.. quite a few.

I really don't get what people see in Spies and Kanko. Even at SR level there are a hundred players I'd have ahead of either... well maybe not a hundred but...

Vermeulen
Coetzee
E Joubert
CJ Stander
Alberts
A Botha
P Van der Walt
> Spies
Daniel
D Potgieter
J Strauss
A Johnson
> Kankowski

.. quite a few.

Alberts at the bottom. Daniel at least gives it a go, unlike Spies.
I was not usually a fan of Kankowski, but he was playing some decent rugby this season. He is also crucial to our lineouts.

Pierre Spies could have been the Jaque Fourie replacement needed.

Imagine Matfield and Spies as a centre combo :)

I was never a Kanko fan but this year he made me shut up and played some good rugby, would like to see him continue next year

Imagine Matfield and Spies as a centre combo :)

I was never a Kanko fan but this year he made me shut up and played some good rugby, would like to see him continue next year

Well, in the dark days of end-of-the-line-Terblance and Joubert, Eze and I were ready to put Kankowski to outside centre.
Suddenly.. Paul Jordaan!

Latest posts