• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks

B

blackbird762p

Although it took almost 40 minutes for the sharks to get going they again showed what they can do if they bring their pack of forwards to the party.The backs combined well and again the defensive pattern worked for the sharks.The Canes are still one of my favorite sides and I love seeing them run with ball in hand.But on the day they could not stop the sharks close to the line.Looking forward to seeing what the Brumbies can do to rock the Sharks this coming weekend.It will be hard game make no mistake.The sharks will have to do a lot of tackling and the Brumbies can run a ball with so much skill that anything can happen.On the other hand if the Sharks can play the Brumbies like the Cheetahs did anything can happen.I call a close game.3 Points or so in it.

The Sharks have one of the best Front-row combination in this years competition and it would be a shame if Jake White doesnt pick the same 3 for the Tri-Nations.

Deon Carstens has been amazing. BJ Botha showed courage and skill in nullifying Os Du Rant & Ollie Le Roux when the Sharks beat the Cheetahs in Bloemfontein, and that was no easy feat.

They also have one of the most entertaining back 3 in Pietersen, Ndungane & Steyn.

BUT, most of their games has been on South African soil so it would be interesting to see how they go on the road. If they can keep their well structured defence, they should be looking at a home semi-final and a home final.

BUT, most of their games has been on South African soil so it would be interesting to see how they go on the road. If they can keep their well structured defence, they should be looking at a home semi-final and a home final.

[/b]

South Africas best touring side ever they are, but then again the traditionally bad touring terams have been doing pretty well lately, hopefully it won't be the other way around for the sharks.

But yeah, Excellent team, love to see them play in some more dry wheather like they did in Bloem (*I mean look at the beautifull running and tries they scored there*).

The wet hot n humid Natal wheather hasn't made things easy for them, but it just shows you how much skill they have to win in those conditions (*where most SA teams this year have allready lost at home in conditions perfect for Rugby <_< *)

For mine this game is going to be one way traffic, Sharks all the way.

Wow, never thought I'd be saying that.

Sharks defence is just amazing at the moment and just importantly they are finding the try line consistantly.

Sharks in a one sided game

Latest posts