• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Shop!!!

I have a shop on cafepress.com and on spreadshirt.com. Both quite good.

I would definetely order a t-shirt for myself and a thong for my wife.

They have good and bad aspects. If your doing it for free, spreadshirt is better, but if your willing to upgrade to a premium shop with cafepress.com, I'd say they're better.
All around I like cafepress, it's only that when you're not an upgraded member you can only make one style of one particular shirt. So, if you want two or three vintage cut tees with different logos or graphics you can't do it without upgrading.

I hope that makes sense.

We would be looking to go premium, i think... purely for the fact that you fully customise your own shop and we could make it very similar to the rugby forum...

So watch this space... I am still waiting to see some possible designs for merchandise..., ie logos to have etc

TheDogs.jpg

What more can I say!!!

Well, since the shop is marketed towards the board here, i wouldn't mind seeing what you guys would want on your T-Shirts..

I've been thinking of a few myself, but suggestions never hurt :)

and since you are the consumers, i would love to see you guys have some input in the product!

The One thing that is concerning me and Dan is the cost of the postage, we need to know whether this is going to be a problem for people, cos it could affect how we do things...

For Instance:

All Items:Except orders containing ONLY Buttons/Magnets, Stickers, CDs, Custom Postage, Posters, or Prints

International Shipping: it will take between 8 - 10 Days for Delivery, the First Item will cost $7.00 - With Each Additional cost $4.00

Stickers:
Sticker-only orders

International Shipping: it will take between 8-10 business days
(from shipping date), the first item will cost $4.00 - with each additional cost $.50

Is this gonna be ok???

which means $4 is roughly $7 for us kiwis, 7 is closer to 10 bucks

its alot for a bumper sticker

which means $4 is roughly $7 for us kiwis, 7 is closer to 10 bucks

its alot for a bumper sticker [/b]

And this is where we all need to work together in order to find a balance that suits everyone, because you're quite right Woosaah.

Can't you go with a uk based website?

I just done a search on uk clothing sites & there are a few, they mainly cover t-shirts, but there is one i found which was http://www.revolutionshirts.co.uk/

I'm unsure what they are like, just wanted to use it as an example.

Okay so these sites you design your own shirts, etc and then sell there as well.

What's the chance of maybe designing a jersey at say canterbury, kooga, kukri or isc?? Also would we be able to sell them on cafepress, or would a jersey from the above have to be sold privately through the forum??

here's where I bring in my thoughts again. if we oculd get a larger rugby company like kooga or maybe a smaller company like samurai or Kukri to design us TRF rugby jerseys, it would be a good merchandising scheme. They might want to advertise on our site, and the jerseys could be at a reduced price.

These ideas are great guys, Kukri in partiular are a good shout for making the jersey.

But what about everything else?

find some place that does tshirts in your local area, and sell them out of your own garage :)

Latest posts