Should I buy a 360?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

St Helens RLFC

Bioshock is probably going to be the game that makes me, after 2 years of resistance, go for the 360.

360 gamers - why should I get one?

Anyone else - why should I not get one?

You should because I say so and the best games both now and for the next 3 years will all be on it.

Then, in a few years when the PS3 finally has some good games of it's own rather then Gran Turismo 83 and Metal Gear ZZZZZZZzzzzzz and it's price has come down by a considerable margin, you can consider getting one of them now. Plus, by 2010, developers may have finally figured out how to code games for it.

I reckon its a rather good console. There are a nice bunch of games (besides Bioshock) that are out. Don't forget about the other BIG release of the year Halo 3.........Arrrrrrrrr rrraaaa oooohhh eeeeehhhh ooooo (That's the theme tune, just incase).

Aparently all new 360's are gonna come with HDMI port, So you don't have to get an Elite to experience full HD. I'm unsure whether this will be for the Core system though or when this is happening.

I would get the 360 if you already have a decent tv and sound system. otherwise for the same price of a decent 360 set up you can get a killer pc which will play anything now like bioshock and future games like crysis. from my own opinion and understanding of the person you are st helens I would say go for the 360. it will have all the games you want on it and nothing comes close to live for online play etc.

yes buy a x360

online gaming is zenith compared to other CONSOLES

Best current library

Cheapest option, apart from WII

Get to lose to 'Kulch' on xbox live

But wait for the HDMI enabled version

All the studs have one...so if you wanna be a stud, you know what to do....

it seems the 360 is all about FPS to be honest whereas the ps3 gives you loads of more options, really its up to you.

now if your online oriented both have their pros and cons a big thing with the ps3 is the free online, but the main thing with the 360 is it gives you better online support but you also have to pay.

it seems the 360 is all about FPS to be honest whereas the ps3 gives you loads of more options, really its up to you.

now if your online oriented both have their pros and cons a big thing with the ps3 is the free online, but the main thing with the 360 is it gives you better online support but you also have to pay. [/b]

The X360 has more shooters than the ps3 has games

For $2.10 per day or $AUD79.00 per annum - the xbox live service is worth paying for

the longer you wait though - the more attractive the ps3 will look

I'm more likely to eat my own arm than do that! Incidentally can Charlie and Mite explain that rather cool XBOX/TV link up please? Could I do that? How would I go about doing it?

Latest posts