• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Should JT have been Suspended?

K

Kahill

In my opinion, Thruston should have been suspended. Everyone is saying how it would wreak finals footy and all that crap but. It don't matter whether its the 1st round or the finals, or whether he is the comps "best" player, or whether the cowboys would totally suck without him. None of that matters. It was clear he lifted the play past the horizontal (illegal) and it clear that that is an illegal tackle. With all the emotion about grappel tackles, what about spear tackles. I mean, ok your pulling or twisting a player's neck, yet with spear tackles your dropping a player on his head with ( for Koopu's case) about 102kg falling after it. I'm a Queensland supporter, but if they aren't going to suspend JT for that tackle, then they aren't going to suspend anyone. If Koopu had done the same to JT, wouldn't there be an uproar?

I agree mate! Should have at least got one week & your right, If it had of been the other way round Koopu would have got 2 weeks min. The judicary is just B.S. one rule for Superstars and another for everyone else.

I saw the tackle over and over again on replay. He didn't lift intentionally. It was a perfectly executed tackle with a bit too much momentum from the attacker. It was just unlucky.

yeah jt should be suspendingedslka

bone that britney spaers the **** off, waht was he thinkin

yeah jt should be suspendingedslka

bone that britney spaers the **** off, waht was he thinkin

wtf was i thinking?????

cricket, dont drink sake it plays with your mind. i cant even understand what i am saying :)

Yep, another shocking call. I remember a warriors player doing exactly the same at the start of the year and got a couple of weeks for it.

Latest posts