• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Show your cleatss off

B

Bullitt

After destroying my old boots last tuesday, I've now replaced them with some rather Swish Koogas... And it'd be nice to have at least 1 pic while they're still clean!

IMG_0011.jpg

I think we all know how this threads works.

I got the exact same boots, their quite good. Only problem is if the ground is a little firm the studs hurt like ****.

i usually have a pair of both, right now i have firm ground preds but im about to buy some soft ground mercs.. so it just depends on where you play

you live in texas i'd imagine from your username, so i would probably reccomend firm ground, because its warmer down there and you dont seem to get as much rain and what not

sko%20nike%20talaria%20rodhvit%20stor.jpg

i don't know if they're legal, but the ref never checks. :bana:
[/b]

yep those are legal, but i donno about them, if your gonna go with talarias go with the solid color reds, much shaper in my opinion

as of right now im torn between vapors or the total 90 supremecy ones, those are both vary sharp.

if u're taking part in close quarter plays like rucks and mauls, stay away from these flashy and sharp nikes.. 1 stomp and the boot is gone, and so r ur toes

alright im going with these

nike_air_legend_sg_silber.jpg

the nike air legends in soft ground, i really like them, super comfortable, and the toughest leather upper, that being kangaroo leather.

not 100% sure on what color, im leaning towards the gray and black, the red and white, or the gold and white..

Latest posts