• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Those graphics are seriously impressive.

I cant wait to see how it moves..............

How can you say that RWC 2011 is lacking in Marketing the campaign's are only just beginning, yes SIDHE have been more visible, but HB have done Q&A's and have involved the fans in the development stage of the game. I think the whole contest is still up for grabs, its very early days...

I don't know if the campaigns are "just beginning"... there're only a few months left until release now and I think it's fair to say that Sidhe has enacted a superior marketing campaign since both ***les were announced last year. If this were a rugby match, Sidhe would have dominated field position and possession and put on a couple very flashy tries at this point over the HB side who have more or less just kicked away what ball they had and refused to come out of their shell. I'd say we're in the last 20 of the match at this point. Not too late for a come back, but they'll wanna have a few fancy set moves they can unleash if they're to be a chance ;) .

I find it interesting that we have had more response from Sidhe on TRF than HB who partnered with them!

Come on HB talk to us, cos Mario&Milla are bossing it with the talk and updates, without giving too much away, so why cant you?

l Rugby Challenge 2011 Screenshots Rugby World Cup 2011 trailer

Found this video on youtube.

To see the pictures by them selves go to http://rugbychallengegame.com/
I also have to say that these screen shots are amazing.

Credits to thegamefreak for the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question Mario regarding the NZGamer interview. It says that the game automatically recognises your national team based on the country you are in. Will i be able to choose my favourite national team as i am Welsh but i live in England?

Quick question Mario regarding the NZGamer interview. It says that the game automatically recognises your national team based on the country you are in. Will i be able to choose my favourite national team as i am Welsh but i live in England?

I doubt they're going to force you into anything :p

You can change it to any team.

Mario...game looks,and sounds unreal! Good job!

When will the release date be revealed?

Some sort of a clue............please!

Mario I don't know if this has been covered ..

But do you have set plays in the game? And will we be able to edit already created players like Sony Bill Williams for example?

Cheers from South Africa

Quick question and quite far fetched I must warn you. Do you have a few specific individual actions or commentary remarks? For example, will Chris Ashtons 'splash' be in the game. Can you answer that? :)

Sorry Milla if it's already been asked or if your tied with licensing at the moment but do you have Northern Hemisphere clubs in the game?

Latest posts