• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Local Game retailer adamant game will be with them on the 9th Sept.

i think its only NZ getting the game now

Well of course ...

But the lads in Game in Aber tend to be spot on with release dates etc. and they both said this morning that they been told they should have copies on the 9th September.

Play and Game both changed their dates yesterday to the 9th Sept also.

Oh i c wat ur on about now. If it is the 9th then its not that much longer to wait

I'm, going to the bank in a bit and will pop into game, gamestation and a independant chain, 2 weeks ago though Gamestation didnt even know the game existed.

Well I still have my pre-order on with Game so if it's the 9th I'll probably just keep it, fingers crossed anyway!

I'm, going to the bank in a bit and will pop into game, gamestation and a independant chain, 2 weeks ago though Gamestation didnt even know the game existed.

This was the situation at my local gaming store last week. On enquiring about both RWC and RC, the reply was, "are there 2 rugby games coming out then".

Can someone who has the game tell me if Takerei Norton is in the Canterbury ITM squad ... much love.

is that the case for offline play? cos that's the reason i never liked the rugby 08 roster updates...

I actually agree with their decision to normalise team ratings, at least for ranked matches. I'm sick on FIFA 11 of 99% of people being Barcelona, likewise Sidhe knew that almost everyone would play as the All Blacks. It also makes it much more a test of skill, rather than who's team is best.

For non-competitive matches though, the stats should be as they are offline.

I actually agree with their decision to normalise team ratings, at least for ranked matches. I'm sick on FIFA 11 of 99% of people being Barcelona, likewise Sidhe knew that almost everyone would play as the All Blacks. It also makes it much more a test of skill, rather than who's team is best.

It could have been done like the IRB ranking system when a team like the AB's plays a team like Namibia then th AB's can gain no ranking ppoints becuse of the massive disperity between them.

mario confirmed on the sidhe forums the normalization of stats happens for all online games.

Mario confirmed that it's standardized ratings for all online modes (ranked and un-ranked): Post #129 of the thread over on the Sidhe Forums

Actually, hold the phone, I'm mistaken. Both modes used normalised stats. Both a design and a technical decision.

Sorry for the misinformation.
That's the bit that sucks the most I guess. If they were gonna put it in, would've been better if they allowed the best of both worlds.
Either way it's not gonna stop me playing and enjoying the game online, just would prefer it if it was similar to Fifa, even if a fair chunk would play as the All Blacks a lot. RWC2011 is surely the same, didn't stop me beating NZ online as Wales.

Where's the fun in smashing the All Blacks with Sale if the All Blacks stats are raised to meet those of Sale Sharks (;))?

So who's got the game rriiigghhtt now?. I could have picked mine up today but don't have the money damn it. Roll on payday. Whats this talk of normalised stats online. I don't get?

tbh sale sharks wont even be beating worcester yet alone the all blacks

Latest posts