• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

looks like it's coming out in australia tomorrow or friday. a lot of people on the sidhe forums confirming their local eb games have stock but can't sell until friday.

just rang eb games as it says "available sept 2" on their site... they have informed me that only ps3/xb360 will be available. Jesus help us PC gamers :)

What?! You make no sense!
What I stated is FACT.
MightyApe sell it for £67 with shipping to the UK.
Zavvi sell it for £38.85 with shipping to the UK.
170% of £38.85 is £66.05.

These are all facts.

Wow Olyy you guys in the NH are really getting ripped off then!!

in SA we pay for the game on pre-order which includes at-door delivery for about R550.00

the Pound/Rand is now round about £1=R14.50+-

if you pay £69 then in SA we should've paid R1000.00!!!

It's only because we'd have to order it from the other side of the world (New Zealand) :p
When it's eventually released in the UK we actually get it for a pretty decent price (£38.85 is around R450)

If Henson is English in the game i'm not complaining as it solves all our world cup Inside Centre problems! Now all we need is a decent no. 8!

I hope there are gonna be patches made and I hope soon coz I don't have an idea how I'm gonna let all the sa players look like they do with a editor,so modders I hope u hear my plea,haha but first hav to wait for pc release boooooooe

It's only because we'd have to order it from the other side of the world (New Zealand) :p
When it's eventually released in the UK we actually get it for a pretty decent price (£38.85 is around R450)

I have sent a courier down to NZ to buy it.....well actually a mate is going to the RWC but he has strict instructions....to bring the game home.

I have sent a courier down to NZ to buy it.....well actually a mate is going to the RWC but he has strict instructions....to bring the game home.

Wish I had a mate who was going to the World Cup and pick me up a copy :(

Someone on the Sidhe forum just confirmed that there's a Heineken Cup on the game (named as the European Club Cup or something along those lines) so that's made me happy :D can use the same format to make the Challenge Cup too by the sounds of it

release has been confirmed via facebook for release in aus tomorrow(2nd september) eb games have been confirmed to have stock and I assume other places in aus will as well.

i got the game today. Its hard to review it though after a few plays. the controls and things like side stepping etc are a bit hard to get used to esp after playing the rwc game. i love the graphics though and the way they actually capture the animations of the real players, i was playing with fiji and seremaia bai really kicks and holds his arms like the real bai when he takes a shot at goal, i love that they actually took the time to go into these kind of details. The only thing bad I've noticed so far is the scrums, they're really weird its not like a scrum at all, the scrums move way too far. But other than that I just have to get more used to it. I think the rucking system is also a lot better in this game

Considering caving in and ordering from a couple of Australian stores I've seen (gamelane and CDWow) since it's cheaper than ordering from New Zealand. Think it was between £49 and £52 including shipping which isn't too bad. Only problem is looks like they're selling the EU version so might be that they get it the same time/later as the European shops. Currently listed as 9th of September (so the Aus release date) so I e-mailed them to check. Gonna wait till the 9th and order it then if a release date hasn't been announced for the UK.

Could any1 that has the game tell me if the franchise mode is like world league in rugby '08 & '06?

Latest posts