• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Please find below the change list for the upcoming patch. All changes will be incorporated into the console versions released in Europe and North America, in the PC version, and will come as standard in future shipments to rest of world. There is no timing on when the patch will be available for download for existing versions at this time.

These changes looks like it'll really make me enjoy the game a lot more (especially pass success rate). Great work!

As above, looks to have addressed all problems!

A little disappointing that player movements from Rabo and Top14 are restricted, however I understand that it's out of your hands

gameseek (where I placed my preorder) just sent me an email:

"We would like to inform you that the release of Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge on PC has been changed by the manufacturer of this item and is now going to be released on 28/10/2011"

Is that the truth???

Last edited:
I do not!!!!!!!
No offence mate :)D) but on the RC official site release was announced for oct. 14th!!!

:(

I have only just noticed this thread, why has this game been delayed so badly. In my experience that is never a good thing.

When is the Europe (UK) release date.

Officially: Oct 14th
But it seems that it may have been pushed back to 28th

Rugby League 3 was repeatedly pushed back, so I don't think it would be a surprise to see this do the same

Officially: Oct 14th
But it seems that it may have been pushed back to 28th

Rugby League 3 was repeatedly pushed back, so I don't think it would be a surprise to see this do the same

So it'll be out in time for Easter then :p

Wow, this was promised to be completely customisable. Now we can't trade between Pro 12 and Top 14... does that mean we can't use these players to make our International squads up? That would be a bummer.

I cannot wait for the PC version to be released, it'll keep me busy till Diablo 3.

Wait, I'll still be playing RC when Diablo 3 comes out... I need a time machine, or we need to find a way to make days longer! That's it!

Last edited:
Please find below the change list for the upcoming patch. All changes will be incorporated into the console versions released in Europe and North America, in the PC version, and will come as standard in future shipments to rest of world. There is no timing on when the patch will be available for download for existing versions at this time.

• Added 'Game Play Sliders' to Game Play options to adjust the following:
o High Tackle Frequency
o Offload frequency (AI)
o Offload success rate
o Pass success rate
o Break tackle ability
o Tackle ability
o Attack urgency
o Defensive urgency

• Added the ability to play Online Private Matches with either Balanced Team Stats or Offline Team Stats.
• Movement restrictions for RaboDirect Pro12 and Top 14, now players can only be moved within their respective competition due to licensing restrictions.
• Xbox 360 - Improved frame rate.
• Xbox 360 - Fixed issue where 50 Online Matches Trophy were not being awarded.
• Fixed issue where if an injury occurs on a try the gamer would not be awarded a conversion attempt.
• Fixed issue where Knock-on in in-goal area caused issues with awarding a Try and awarding a penalty to the Try Scorer when advantage was being played.
• Fixed issue where attacking team gets tackled over dead ball line, results in attacking team performing drop out on the 22m line.
• Corrected text from 'Penalty' to 'Option' when lineout results in an option to the opposition.
• Fixed issue where if the gamer holds sprint during a Tutorial in the loading screen the panting SFX would continue into game.
• Fixed issue where sin bin returns where being cancelled by a new yellow card.
• Fixed issue where Yellow Card players would not return to the field under specific circumstances with 'Time added on' (over 40mins and over 80mins).
• Fixed issue where if more than 2 yellow card players were off field they would return to the field in the wrong order.
• Fixed issue where some gamers were not able to replace injured players.
• Fixed issue where passing to playmaker from the ruck would sometimes pass to forwards.
• Fixed issue where failed passes would sometimes be thrown at an extreme angle backwards.
• Fixed issue where the Haka would sometimes play with incorrect leader animations.
• Some player names changed for licensing reasons.
• Various other stability improvements, minor fixes, and minor tweaks.

Beautiful!!!!! See HB! That is what a patch looks like! ^^^

HB actually did release a patch addressing the main problems/glitches people had at the time (people have found a few more now though)
It's just that RC had much more wrong with it so their list of fixes is more impressive

HB actually did release a patch addressing the main problems/glitches people had at the time (people have found a few more now though)
It's just that RC had much more wrong with it so their list of fixes is more impressive

That was a patch?:huh:

Latest posts