• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

This game will be good on PC after a few mods. I just got the game and have noticed some worrying gameplay. I noticed when i played as Toulouse, i could not throw a pass to any teammate without it going backwards, on the floor or anywhere but into the players hands. It was totally unplayable. I had played with a 70 rated team (Harlequins) and managed to win a game 26-0. So i'm not sure what happened, but i just couldnt run a backline move (as such) and that was that.

Have to say the game looks awesome, with nice touches all over, but still getting used to the game. Need to edit the skill level of the teams if a tema is under 70 it appears just useless to play with.

started playing this on pro, man its frustrating, if you have a 2nd tier team its almost guaranteed you'll lose the ball in at least the second phase, and the offloads the opposition can do on pro is ridiculous. maybe i need more practice at pro but **** this is fustrating

Also even though the commentary is poor, SIDHE have done an amazing job in pronouncing my surname :D I have bragging right in my uni house atm :D :D Hammer no more! Its Hamer ("Hay-mer") on the ball!!!! Brought a smile to my face :D :D
My name sounds good, too. :)

Hopefully will be picking this up later after my uni practical (just hope somewhere in borugh has stock) hopefully will get some games going against the other guys in my house later :)

Read somewhere that you can change the team that pops up behind the menu screen and in the free play mode (so Lomu All Stars re default for this version)? Wanna change it to either Cardiff or Wales but haven't figured out how yet?

Read somewhere that you can change the team that pops up behind the menu screen and in the free play mode (so Lomu All Stars re default for this version)? Wanna change it to either Cardiff or Wales but haven't figured out how yet?
Help & Options - Gameplay.

RTFM :p

Last edited:
what do people think are the best slider settings to use? just got the game...getting used to it now.

happy days

Loving the game guys- just wondering where the sidhe staff and team lomu teams can be found? There not in my miscellaneous section

EDIT: Sorry guys, just realised you have to buy it with rugby cash!

started playing this on pro, man its frustrating, if you have a 2nd tier team its almost guaranteed you'll lose the ball in at least the second phase, and the offloads the opposition can do on pro is ridiculous. maybe i need more practice at pro but **** this is fustrating
It aint you bro, it takes a while to get use to the gameplay especially if you're a Ea Sports Rugby Franchise player. I usually play on normal but when I feel like a challenge I only go on hard and that's frustrating enough lol Keep at it I'm sure you'll find it to be alot more enjoyable being challenged rather than whooping the cpu 50+

Go to options and change your favourite team. Mine is the Hurricanes so it shows them running around in the background.

Yeah pro is ridiculous. What's worse is the goal kicking etc becomes stupidly difficult. There've been a couple times where I could've won with a penalty but you can't take that option because the kicking is way to fast and pin point accuracy is needed.
Bit silly how the AI's offloading ability improves crazily as well. Need to play around with the sliders more I think.

I love the game, I mainly did editing last night (Ireland, England and Argentina, I'm going to do Wales and S.A and probably leave it, I like how they put in the custom jerseys that look way better than the default international jerseys) and a four nations with my friends. The game sold out really fast in Dublin I got it around 4 after school my friend came in 90 minutes later and it was sold out.

Yeah pro is ridiculous. What's worse is the goal kicking etc becomes stupidly difficult. There've been a couple times where I could've won with a penalty but you can't take that option because the kicking is way to fast and pin point accuracy is needed.
Bit silly how the AI's offloading ability improves crazily as well. Need to play around with the sliders more I think.

I made it to the semi final with Fiji against Australia on Pro level, when playing Australia I had to keep restarting the match lol it was so damn hard, I couldn't win the game against Aus without cheating, I cheated once when aus went to score a try I just changed teams and made them butcher the try lol, the offloads are just so frustrating i had to, but I ended up beating aussie comfortably with Fiji in the end, but it took a few lucky tries. But even when I played as NZ it was hard to beat Aus on Pro, the conversions are very hard, I've never kicked it by getting it on the yellow point, I'm usually lucky if I can just get the conversion on the blue part and thats when I'm in front of the posts. To stop myself from getting frustrated I just laugh at how ridiculous the offloads are including my own offloads.

I can win games pretty easily on hard mode though

Last edited:
I made it to the semi final with Fiji against Australia on Pro level, when playing Australia I had to keep restarting the match lol it was so damn hard, I couldn't win the game against Aus without cheating, I cheated once when aus went to score a try I just changed teams and made them butcher the try lol, the offloads are just so frustrating i had to, but I ended up beating aussie comfortably with Fiji in the end, but it took a few lucky tries. But even when I played as NZ it was hard to beat Aus on Pro, the conversions are very hard, I've never kicked it by getting it on the yellow point, I'm usually lucky if I can just get the conversion on the blue part and thats when I'm in front of the posts. To stop myself from getting frustrated I just laugh at how ridiculous the offloads are including my own offloads.

I can win games pretty easily on hard mode though

Haha what the?! You can't constantly restart and change teams to but her tries lol. Who does that?!

Latest posts