• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

New news, hot off the presses

There is also an associated Making Of video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az8d9Md1fTA

Wow CA Iverson I believe picked up on something Nesbitt said at one game ...ten points to him :p

And Sidhe as well ;)
The Franchise mode seems really appealing to me ..no doubt I will be buying both your game and the HB variant ...

Last edited:
Mean Nisbo is so much better then any commentators on the the previous games

I'm glad to be correct about something! :D This is very good news for the game, well done Mario and team! Excellent team to have in the game!

Thanks lucky 7. Nice someone remembered that! :D

hey bro cant get into youtube, whats in the vid??
hey bro cant get into youtube, whats in the vid??

is it safe to say Tonga are in this game then? i believe i heard Grant commenting on how they needed to win their next game :p

nice little vid there :D :D :D I think we got what we all wanted, which was more screen time for mario ;) ;)
very much looking forward now :D

Not necessarily. It would be best to wait until we announce more licences without drawing conclusions like that. We recorded a range of names from rugby-playing territories.

Mean! you guys are doing very well and very much appreciated :) lol at Justin Marshall

He's starting to get better as a commentator. Watching the Highlanders game right now and he's improving, but after all he's only been in this sort of thing for a little while now. :)

I had hoped they'd get Scotty Stevenson - he's definitely my favourite commentator, adds a bit of comedy.

I think the game will be pretty poor to be honest especially if teams are not licenced nothing worse than playing a game full of incorrectly spelt players and the sidhe league games were so mediocre.

I think the game will be pretty poor to be honest especially if teams are not licenced nothing worse than playing a game full of incorrectly spelt players and the sidhe league games were so mediocre.
Cool story bro.
But no one knows what is licenced, and HB may have less licences... so yeah nice input...