• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

I read on Wikipedia that RC has the official lisence for the USA Eagles? Is this true? If it is, it looks like I'll be getting RC before RWC11. haha

Was at eb games today, not sure how accurate of a gauge it is, but saw RC stacked up for preorder. looks pritty good. No release date yet? surely with pre-orders cant be more than a month away surely? but getting the snap on ea must be good for buisness.

Pre-order also doesn't really give an indicator of the release date
I mean, you can pre-order the new CoD but its not out for r months or so

yes eb are pushing this hard in nz saw a similar thing to sambad at my nearest eb all blacks rugby challenge completely dominating the front of the store with a huge pre-order display. I'm pretty sure rugby challenge would be aimed to come out in time for the start of the world cup which would be a late august early september release. submission to sony and microsoft typically takes between 8-12 weeks so I wouldn't be surprised if both games had already been submitted or were only a couple weeks away from it.

154016_packshot_l.jpg

Game will be called Wallabies Rugby Challenge in Australia. Ashley-Cooper, O'Connor, Elsom and Genia on the front.

Sorry about the size of the image, only one available atm.

in italy game will be Azzurri Rugby Challange? :D :D

if this will be released in italy...

I am hoping this has a Ranfurly Shield option for the ITM up franchise mode. That would be an awesome addition to it. Especially if there are pre season warm up games with lower teams. it would be a pretty cool addition at least :)

View attachment 958

Game will be called Wallabies Rugby Challenge in Australia. Ashley-Cooper, O'Connor, Elsom and Genia on the front.

Sorry about the size of the image, only one available atm.

Not bad, I think it would have been better if they had Beale (without that mo though), Genia, Pocock, Elsom and Pocock on the front though.

O'Connor is a primmadonna!

How many Pocock, mate??? :D

Great to see AAC on the cover!
In the game, he likes to be amazing!!!! :D :D

I am hoping this has a Ranfurly Shield option for the ITM up franchise mode. That would be an awesome addition to it. Especially if there are pre season warm up games with lower teams. it would be a pretty cool addition at least :)

just saw that ranfurly shield is in the game. i hope it moves about to teams similar to how it works in real life. Like if you start a franchise and canterbury have it (like they have now) if they lose it to auckland and then you play an ITM cup season that new team has the shield.

come to think about it, i dont know if i would like that or not... anyway its to be seen how this works. hoping it comes out when pre-orders are saying it is. I am still undecided which one I will be getting first.

Besides the international teams and ITM, which other leagues will be in the game?

I have a PS3 and a XBOX 360. Just want to know if anyone knows which console Rugby Challenge performs best on? I don't really know what to Pre-order, can't make up my mind on which Console. Thanks 4 any help.

does it really matter? it should play the same on xbox and ps3. id go for the console that you play the most.

I know some there is always a difference; some developers get the best out of one console and find it difficult to do the same with the other. So just want to know which one is simply...The Best....and better than all the rest...:D

There rarely is much of a difference now (Bayonetta was the last one to have a big discrepancy in performance.). Find out which set of friends are more likely to get it.

on the sidhe forums they did say they predomantly played it on ps3, so by your logic get it on that.

Latest posts