• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Mario I went to look on bt games website and they expect it to be released sometime in september,but I read earlier you guys spoke about eb games getting it end of July.Which is it?

Mario I went to look on bt games website and they expect it to be released sometime in september,but I read earlier you guys spoke about eb games getting it end of July.Which is it?

Neither. Both dates are just placeholders.

There is no release date yet. We'll work out a specific date in the coming weeks I think.

EB Games NZ are saying 30 July. Which is a Saturday.

Hopefully have an actual and definitive release date in the next couple of weeks.

Does that mean it will release at the same time in Australia. Or do we have to wait for our kiwi cousins.

This may be a stupid question, but if I buy RC from and Aus/NZ website will it work on an American Xbox 360? I ask because I've never played a region-free game on my 360

Thanks

This may be a stupid question, but if I buy RC from and Aus/NZ website will it work on an American Xbox 360? I ask because I've never played a region-free game on my 360

Thanks
Yes, that's what region-free means.

some all blacks are currently at sidhe playing the game, i hope we find out what they think of the game soon. I found this info from the @sidhenz twitter account.

also they ahve some new screens up on their website too www.rugbychallengegame.com

Screens look really professional even with water bottles etc. the detail seen there is something iv'e been dreaming of in a rugby game since day one.

Looks like Mario got beat by Keven Mealamu :p :p Always a good thing when creators get beat at their own game ;) ;) Can't wait to see the aftermath of excuses from mr Mario :p :p
Should be some fun stuff ahead :D

new screens look really good. screenshots don't tell the fully story though. still have to wait for some proper gameplay footage and of course play the game for myself

Hopefully there is footage of the AB's playing the game, more importantly, footage of Kevin Mealamu beating Mario :)