• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Although the USA team is fully licensed, the squad isn't even near complete. Todd Clever is a winger, its quite a shambles really.

Was quite weird really. After we were given the player list and positions by their union, we went back to them because it just wasn't right. We got told to implement as they had submitted. We tried.

I would like to get the PC version of the game, however I definitely cannot use keyboard controls; if I purchase a controller (eg. Xbox) to stick into my laptop, will the game run ok and will I be able to alter the button controls to the controller?

Also would anyone be able to suggest a good controller?

Last edited:
I use this for R06

Logitech-Rumblepad2-L23-637.jpg

Logitech Rumblepad 2 -
10 buttons, playstation style pad.

It works greatly...

I hope it's gonna work with RC too! :)

Last edited:
Patch 2.0 is live and available for download.

Mario.. What if you dont have a internet connection for your PS3?

Is there a way to download it from PC to USB? Then from there to your PS3?

playing this game non stop since the patch...makes the game even better..can play with more strategy and now i can bring the fly half into the game, with the improved "pass to the playmaker" pass. But the bad side of the patch is the licensing side :mad:..Make sure your happy with your player rosters of every team before you download the patch.....*sigh* theres always a catch

This is going to be a long week awaiting this game.

Any suggestions to what I should do first when I get the game ... and before any wise guy goes put the cd in the xbox I'm talking about game modes etc

This is going to be a long week awaiting this game.

Any suggestions to what I should do first when I get the game ... and before any wise guy goes put the cd in the xbox I'm talking about game modes etc

Actually I was going to suggest turning the xbox on first

:p

Mario.. What if you dont have a internet connection for your PS3?

Is there a way to download it from PC to USB? Then from there to your PS3?

I don't think so, sorry. The patch is released via PSN, and I've never seen links from their site for any game patches. You'd need to take your console online.

I don't think so, sorry. The patch is released via PSN, and I've never seen links from their site for any game patches. You'd need to take your console online.

Cheers Milla. You will be happy to know that im getting my PS3 'Slim' very soon. Had to give the game to a friend to play on his PS3 'Big'.

Just a note.. He said it froze a few times at first.. But now there is no more problem... Have you had any people say that the game has froze on the PS3 'Slim' version?

Recently we have had reports from a few gamers that they get freezes at the end of each offline game, and they tend to have old, highly customised data files. We're investigating this.

Prior to that cropping up the odd user reported occasional freezes (like your friend) that have cleared up.

Neither appears to be console-specific.

When i get the game on Friday will I be able to change the rosters and move players onto the international teams before downloading the patch? and will these players still be on the international teams after i install the patch?

I think the game releases with the patch in the game so I think you're f*****

I think the game releases with the patch in the game so I think you're f*****

Would this only be if you buy it from Steam were you download it? I wouldn't expect the patch to be on the normal PC disc game.

Latest posts