• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sinbad, Prem Player Of The Season.

D

danny

Great to see James Simpson-Daniel named as Premiership player of the season. He has been awesome from the first to last game. What a shame he will once again miss out on England selection due to injury as I feel he is one of the best wingers in the world game. His defence used to be questioned(quite rightly too) but he is now solid in the tackle and a sheer genius with the ball in his hands. Well done Sinbad.

1. Nick Wood (Gloucester Rugby)
2. Lee Mears (Bath Rugby)
3. Matt Stevens (Bath Rugby)
4. Nick Kennedy (London Irish)
5. Danny Grewcock (Bath Rugby) ' Captain
6. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins)
7. Michael Lipman (Bath Rugby)
8. Tom Guest (Harlequins)

9. Michael Claassens (Bath Rugby)
10. Danny Cipriani (London Wasps)
11. Sailosi Tagicakibau (London Irish)
12. Olly Barkley (Bath Rugby)
13. Luke McAlister (Sale Sharks)
14. Paul Sackey (London Wasps)
15. Richard Haughton (Saracens)

Here's the Sky Sports dream team aswell. Can't help but think that a certain former Bath fly-half had a say in picking 6 Bath players. :C

I agree with the centres, Cipriani, Stevens and Kennedy though.

It's also a little ridiculous that the player of the season isn't in the team...ROFLMAOLOLWTFBBQCAKES

Barnes and Morris for you. That team is frankly, pathetic. Why Classens instead of Care? Grewcock instead of Jack (I know he was injured)? Sackey instead of JSD? Guest instead of any better 8?

I hate those two muppets.

Sinbad is so unlucky with injuries. His attacking flair is awesome to watch and he's bulked up a little and learnt how to tackle at last. Hopefully ready for a run of games for England (or at least the Saxons)

Latest posts