• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sinbin time

There is a big problem.
Team A's player received a yellow at 65:00 and spend 10 mins in sinbin. Then team B's player received a yellow at 80:30 and spend only 15 seconds in sinbin before the end of the game. Is this equal?
That's not the systems fault though, it's down to the individual player. If Team A's player as you say goes off at 65m for 10m then tough he shouldn't have broke the rules.

That's not the systems fault though, it's down to the individual player. If Team A's player as you say goes off at 65m for 10m then tough he shouldn't have broke the rules.

Sorry I had to do this but the play did break rules it's laws lol

I can't believe we are on page 2 for this stupid topic lol

Hope no one gets a a red card in the last minute of the game or it will be 79 more minutes to play it to make it fair ;):p

Under the current rule of Super Rugby, red card means 20mins sinbin (although the red-carded player cannot play).
Maybe that a straight red card means 10mins bin + a penalty try could make sense.

Under the current rule of Super Rugby, red card means 20mins sinbin (although the red-carded player cannot play).
Maybe that a straight red card means 10mins bin + a penalty try could make sense.

They are LAWS! Not rules!

A red card should mean the player should no longer be on the pitch and not replaced.

The new law trail happening down under is just making fun of a red card.

Maybe that law trail could be slide between the yellow and red card? Used when a yellow card is too soft and the red to hard this could be call a orange card.

Tbh I see nothing wrong with the yellow and red card system

To give a pen try for any reason what so ever requires evidence that a try WOULD have been scored....does a try get scored every time a team gets a red card without fail?

All your ideas are terrible, im sorry but they are...

To give a pen try for any reason what so ever requires evidence that a try WOULD have been scored....does a try get scored every time a team gets a red card without fail?

All your ideas are terrible, im sorry but they are...

Yes, "penalty try" is a strange. How about "Red Card points" instead?

Yes, "penalty try" is a strange. How about "Red Card points" instead?

So want a reward system for the team instead of sanctions against the offender committing the foul???

Great! let's keep the player that is not abiding by the laws on the field, so that he doesn't feel remorse, and give the opposing team a gift card at their nearest grocery store as compensation.

Great way to send a message and create role models....

I think that sigesige00 is really Augustin Pichot gathering market research for his next campaign for president of world rugby

In Cricket, D/L method is used. Artificial calculation of points is not a strange idea in any sports.

Latest posts