• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sinbin time

In Cricket, D/L method is used. Artificial calculation of points is not a strange idea in any sports.
Ok, it's in cricket, a sport that can last an entire day or five. It wouldn't be normal in any other sport.

In Cricket, D/L method is used. Artificial calculation of points is not a strange idea in any sports.

Cricket doesn't have a stopwatch or a clock running like sports like Rugby, Soccer, Gridiron...

And D/L is only used for weather related issues preventing the game from continuing.

Weather has very little effect on a rugby match apart from when the player's lives are at risk.

Stop trying to compare apples to potatoes....

Cricket doesn't have a stopwatch or a clock running like sports like Rugby, Soccer, Gridiron...

And D/L is only used for weather related issues preventing the game from continuing.

Weather has very little effect on a rugby match apart from when the player's lives are at risk.

Stop trying to compare apples to potatoes....

I like potatoes

What is the best way to have them mine is mashed

I find them easier to eat as I try to work out how many points my team gets because the other team had 1 red card and a guy in the bin with only one min left on the clock. We was getting beat by 20 points I hope this new point system give us 21 points our lads work very hard today.

Now back to the real world

Cricket is cricket and rugby is rugby 2 very very very very different sports.

Maybe rugby be could take one thing from cricket at have time week could have tuna sandwiches cut in to small triangles with a slice of cake and cups of tea. What do you think about that idea?

Latest posts