• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sing Star

N

neck

We have all had a few too many drinks before and made an arse of ourselfs playing this so.....

Whats your song????

What one's are you good at, which one's do you suck at,

mine's probley nirvana- come as you are
and run dmc- its tricky

simple minds - elvis presley (superb i am)

live baby live - INXS (I don't know why, just can't get above 5000 on easy!)

Oh the ONLY time i play this is when im sooo drunk i never remeber it. I HATE sing star so i just leave it alone most time, i more likely to get up and dance on a table in the club and get kicked out.... not like thats ever happend ofcourse. B)

There's a more manly type of game out now - Guitar Hero, and it kicks ass!

yeah it looks awsome, i think i would be able to play it sober and not be ashamed

Originally posted by dobrien7@Jul 7 2006, 08:14 PM
Wow...how does that work????

I have almost perfected my air guitar on Stevie Ray Vaughans "Texas Flood"....been air guitaring that song for years....over 10 to be precise...

....may enter with it at the air guitar nationals one day.

On sing star I suck....I almost had perfected George Michaels "Careless Whisper" but I couldn't handle the high notes. :lol:

It's a sturdy enough plastic guitar with 5 buttons along fret board, a shaped button to strum and a whammy bar... the notes on screen scroll towards you, you just strum and hit matching fret button and your away, hit the whammy on long notes and rock on!

Originally posted by dobrien7@Jul 7 2006, 08:29 PM
It's a sturdy enough plastic guitar with 5 buttons along fret board, a shaped button to strum and a whammy bar... the notes on screen scroll towards you, you just strum and hit matching fret button and your away, hit the whammy on long notes and rock on!
wow have you played it? What songs have they got on it?

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jul 7 2006, 08:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@Jul 7 2006, 08:14 PM
Wow...how does that work????

I have almost perfected my air guitar on Stevie Ray Vaughans "Texas Flood"....been air guitaring that song for years....over 10 to be precise...

On sing star I suck....I almost had perfected George Michaels "Careless Whisper" but I couldn't handle the high notes. :lol: [/b]
i could imagine you would be pretty awsome at wham, wake me up before you gogo gay-guy?

i hear dobrien7 is quite the air guitarist apperently he has pulled off a few air riffs in his time

I kick arse at "I Just Wanna Live" by Good Charlotte.... Probably because I'm a very flat singer.

My second best song is "Girls Wanna have Fun"

...Mainly because I hum that song, and humming is cheating.

And no, I don't have a very high voice.

On sing star I suck....I almost had perfected George Michaels "Careless Whisper" but I couldn't handle the high notes. :lol:
i could imagine you would be pretty awsome at wham, wake me up before you gogo gay-guy?

i hear dobrien7 is quite the air guitarist apperently he has pulled off a few air riffs in his time [/quote]
2nd South of Chch last year I thank you... was the manager to our regions winner who got pipped into 4th at nationals, awesome drinking wekend that the Air Guitar Finals :D

Sing star i will only do it when i am really drunk and on saturday night i bet dobrien7's girlfriend at atomic kitten's enternal flame.

hehe and i got to slap her on the ass hehe

Originally posted by Candyman@Jul 10 2006, 09:41 PM
Sing star i will only do it when i am really drunk and on saturday night i bet dobrien7's girlfriend at atomic kitten's enternal flame.

and he hasnt washed that hand since

I seem to lead a charmed life on Singstar getting mid 8000's on most songs. Although

I have had 9610 on Hoobastank's The Reason though.

Ones I do alright:

Madness - Our House
Coldplay - Speed Of Sound
Ronan Keating and Yusuf Islam - Father And Son
Shannon Noll- What About Me
The Exponents - Why Does Love Do This To Me?
The Police - Every Breath You Take

Ones I have a hard time with:

Spandau Ballet - Gold
Outcast - Roses
Inxs - New Sensation
The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
Motorhead - Ace Of Spades
Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

Amy is the real deal though, she's had more mid 9000 scores than I can remember. It's funny watching her go easy on her mates, and some of the guys we know. No-one likes an out and out arse kicking.

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jul 10 2006, 09:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman
@Jul 10 2006, 09:41 PM

and he hasnt washed that hand since [/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dam i got beaten at Run DMC its tricky on sat night, Can't remeber 100% who beat me (might have been obrien) but i know i got beaten

Latest posts