• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Singstar and Buzz

M

Mr. Laxative

These games are all about originality and creativity. Personally I think they are great games and the newest of them seem even better (even though I haven't played them). Buzz:The Big Quiz now has more than music questions. It also has questions regarding movies and general knowledge and in the not to distant future a sports edition is expected. Meanwhile the most recent Singstar:)Rocks) seems incredible with plenty of super rock hits from Coldplay, GAngajank and INXS. Unfortunately there is no Queen or KISS or AC/DC, but I can deal with that.

Please give your thoughts on the games...

Hmmm...Quiz shows and Karaoke, not particularly original or creative. Iv played buzz, as my flat mate has it, and its a good laugh but there are too few questions, and you end up knowing them all so it comes down to reflexes. I guess its good that theyre bringing out new ones though. Singstar is just mickey mouse Karaoke, good for kids, or if your ****** and bored.

Singstar is great for curing a hangover.

No, seriously. Next time you stay over at a mates and you wake up with a banging headache, get everyone to play Singstar. I think it's because you all suck **** at singing in the morning with a croaky voice so most of the time you're laughing instead of feeling sorry for yourself...

the new buzz is more than just music

apparantly has videos, aswell, and first in best dressed for "who is this this famous sports star" type of questions

sounds good, and i have the first buzz so $50.00 for the new disc - may check it out

bragging rights are priceless

I enjoy both of the Buzz games and think it would be really good when you are drinking.

I enjoy playing both games, theyare really good entertainment for a group of 4 or more people.

Especially when you have the best player stay on and the others have to challenge.

Had this idea the other day and thought I would share it...

With Singstar, you are limited to the songs they decide to release on the games, but what if you wanted to do a song that's not one there? WOuldn't it be good if you could recommend a song to be considered for the next disc? Or what if there was a website where you could nominate a song you like, and it gets run through a program that brings up the bars to match while singing, over the top of the video. This then could be sent to you to play, or maybe a whole selection of songs into a full disc to be purchased. Kind of a Singstar version of iTunes or something?

As I know I would only do the odd song, unless ****** of course, then who cares, you're ****** right?

Haha find it's the only way I'll let myself ever sing, coz usually too hammered to hear myself...

Gee that turned into Austin Powers' - Let myself introduce... myself.

Your at your best in your high-pitched voice Candyman (have seen him get 8800 on a song before).
:bravo:

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 29 2006, 10:54 AM
AC/DC, but I can deal with that.
you know akka dakka has never been on a movie soundtrack, and i belive any type of compelation disk...

ive got the 1st buzz, and its too f***ing easy. the only time i lose is when theres 3 other people and they all f***ing gang up on me in the point stealer round.

singstar is over-rated imo.

eyetoy now thats where its at. my sister has the groove one, and on saturday night i kicked the family out of the house and had a party. and playing that drunk is very funny.

Originally posted by sambãd5+May 9 2006, 05:50 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Apr 29 2006, 10:54 AM
you know akka dakka has never been on a movie soundtrack, and i belive any type of compelation disk...

ive got the 1st buzz, and its too f***ing easy. the only time i lose is when theres 3 other people and they all f***ing gang up on me in the point stealer round.

eyetoy now thats where its at. my sister has the groove one, and on saturday night i kicked the family out of the house and had a party. and playing that drunk is very funny. [/b]

Hate to say your wrong Sambad, but AC/DC supplied the songs for the soundtrack of an Aussie made movie in the early 90's called Maximum Overdrive.

The also created the song "Big Gun" for The Last Action Hero starring Arnold Schwarzenegger in '93.

Thats two that I know about.

They also had the song "You Shook Me All Night Long" on the compilation called Rock This Way Vol 1 in 1992.

eyetoy now thats where its at. my sister has the groove one, and on saturday night i kicked the family out of the house and had a party. and playing that drunk is very funny.

Hate to say your wrong Sambad, but AC/DC supplied the songs for the soundtrack of an Aussie made movie in the early 90's called Maximum Overdrive.

The also created the song "Big Gun" for The Last Action Hero starring Arnold Schwarzenegger in '93.

Thats two that I know about.

They also had the song "You Shook Me All Night Long" on the compilation called Rock This Way Vol 1 in 1992.
And they have just been in the longest yard

[/QUOTE]Your at your best in your high-pitched voice Candyman (have seen him get 8800 on a song before).
But no one can beat you your awesome at it Mr iversen

Latest posts