• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar competition

I don't want to put a downer on the first reply, but seeing that clip was the most unfunniest thing I have ever saw. I can't see what they are getting at without looking stupid.
I can't get over how poor comedy has become recently.

Oh brilliant. Ridiculously brilliant.

I've got about 3 hours of footage on my computer already of me and my faithful companion running behind me.

Just watched that...it was alright...but the Green Clarinet one...OMG...I was laughing hysterically. Good comedy. Why do those guys look familiar?

Just watched that...it was alright...but the Green Clarinet one...OMG...I was laughing hysterically. Good comedy. Why do those guys look familiar?
[/b]

We should do a Mitchell and Webb poll

Insecure Nazis, BMX bandit, Brushing your Tongue, Green Clarinet, Heil Durnitz, Rude Waiter, Sir Digby...

The two of them were in Peep Show and they've both beein on QI and HIGNFY.

SB

Yeah, everyone stop being so argumentative... or I'll fetch my red tuba which makes you sh*t yourself...

Recorded my effort, just need to get it off my phone and onto here!
[/b]

I would love to know how you could go about uploading videos from the computer onto this website.
Any suggestions?

Could i maybe upload it onto myspace and link it from there, or is there an easier way?

What I would do, when I get it onto the computer, is bung it onto youtube and put the youtube link onto here. (I think you can imbed onto the board as well, that will need confirmation from someone who knows what they're doing!)

...that will need confirmation from someone who knows what they're doing!
[/b]

AKA not me.

Ok, youtube it is.

I'm gonna get a good quality one recorded first. :D

What I would do, when I get it onto the computer, is bung it onto youtube and put the youtube link onto here. (I think you can imbed onto the board as well, that will need confirmation from someone who knows what they're doing!) [/b]

Simply place the code in the text box. Than, where it says "HTML Off" below, click that and select "HTML On - Auto Linebreak Mode" and Voilla!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gl0LqMeLKBU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gl0LqMeLKBU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Latest posts