Sireli Bobo

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by jeminem, Mar 13, 2005.

1. jeminem

jeminem Guest

in the hurricanes team Bobo is a new zealander....n e one have n e idea how to change this

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

How many years has he been in New Zealand? You'll notice Darren Fox is English in the game n'all because of the residency rule.

4. woodie

woodie Guest

He isn't the only nationality theyv'e got wrong. Michael Lipman is an Aussie despite having played for England and I saw some kiwi is apparantely of a pacific island nationality. Matt Stevens is probably a South African.

5. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

The sad thing is, you cant fix it, unlike 2004 you cant edit existing players, im still in shock from discovering this.

6. Boltman

Boltman Guest

Yea, I don't like not being able to edit the players.

7. Doesn't matter - he plays for Fiji, thus making him ineligable to represent the AB's as Slim Shady suggested.

8. hurricane13

hurricane13 Guest

wats bobo doing in the hurricanes any way he aint in this years they most have last years rosters???

9. ..::ERIC::..

..::ERIC::.. Guest

He played 2 seasons for Wellington and 1 season for the Canes. He has left now. Also strange is that in the game it appears that Kinikinlau is also in the team dispite not being included this year.

10. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

They have squads of 30 in Rugby 2005 don't they. Perhaps Bobo and Kinikinlau are the extra 2? Would be weird if the extra two are both wingers though..

11. esoj

esoj Guest

very strange that I thought it was 2005 roosters maybe not for some teams

12. nik

nik Guest

they also have jerome kaino from the blues as samoan nationality

13. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

Tagicakabau is in the Chiefs in Rugby05. He wasn't in the Cheifs in 04 season was he? So they probably do have 05 squads, but they have some overlap too.

14. Hypnotised

Hypnotised Guest

Slgihtly off the topic, but how fast Is Bobo? Speed, Acc, Agility

Sorry if already asked

15. esoj

esoj Guest

i don't think tagicabu was in the chiefs last year, I guess there must be some form of a mix between 04 and 05 squads

16. i would rate him at
    speed-98
    acc-89
    agility-95

that would be fair but knowing ea putting rokos stats at 85speed....WTF!!!!

17. 187

187 Guest

yea man that sux AND u cant edit it!!!!

18. Hypnotised

Hypnotised Guest

Yeah sorry Chiro, I know in real life he's fast, I was meaning In the game..

Anyone?

19. he is fast, i can remember seeing him run at full pace and i was like ohh **** can he run or what!

20. jgough

jgough Guest

And Vunibaka is in the Crusaders squad.

Yup, theres overlap.

Amatures..

[​IMG]

Jamie Gough

21. yeah thats the stats ill be giving him in the game

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!