• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sireli Bobo

J

jeminem

in the hurricanes team Bobo is a new zealander....n e one have n e idea how to change this

How many years has he been in New Zealand? You'll notice Darren Fox is English in the game n'all because of the residency rule.

He isn't the only nationality theyv'e got wrong. Michael Lipman is an Aussie despite having played for England and I saw some kiwi is apparantely of a pacific island nationality. Matt Stevens is probably a South African.

The sad thing is, you cant fix it, unlike 2004 you cant edit existing players, im still in shock from discovering this.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 14 2005, 07:37 AM
The sad thing is, you cant fix it, unlike 2004 you cant edit existing players, im still in shock from discovering this.
Yea, I don't like not being able to edit the players.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 14 2005, 04:11 AM
How many years has he been in New Zealand? You'll notice Darren Fox is English in the game n'all because of the residency rule.
Doesn't matter - he plays for Fiji, thus making him ineligable to represent the AB's as Slim Shady suggested.

wats bobo doing in the hurricanes any way he aint in this years they most have last years rosters???

Originally posted by reyalpevlewtrepus+Mar 14 2005, 11:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reyalpevlewtrepus @ Mar 14 2005, 11:11 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Mar 14 2005, 04:11 AM
Doesn't matter - he plays for Fiji, thus making him ineligable to represent the AB's as Slim Shady suggested. [/b]
He played 2 seasons for Wellington and 1 season for the Canes. He has left now. Also strange is that in the game it appears that Kinikinlau is also in the team dispite not being included this year.

They have squads of 30 in Rugby 2005 don't they. Perhaps Bobo and Kinikinlau are the extra 2? Would be weird if the extra two are both wingers though..

Tagicakabau is in the Chiefs in Rugby05. He wasn't in the Cheifs in 04 season was he? So they probably do have 05 squads, but they have some overlap too.

Slgihtly off the topic, but how fast Is Bobo? Speed, Acc, Agility

Sorry if already asked

i don't think tagicabu was in the chiefs last year, I guess there must be some form of a mix between 04 and 05 squads

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Mar 14 2005, 05:58 PM
Slgihtly off the topic, but how fast Is Bobo? Speed, Acc, Agility

Sorry if already asked
i would rate him at
speed-98
acc-89
agility-95

that would be fair but knowing ea putting rokos stats at 85speed....WTF!!!!

Yeah sorry Chiro, I know in real life he's fast, I was meaning In the game..

Anyone?

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 14 2005, 10:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Mar 14 2005, 10:59 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hypnotised
@Mar 14 2005, 05:58 PM
Slgihtly off the topic, but how fast Is Bobo?  Speed, Acc, Agility

Sorry if already asked
i would rate him at
speed-98
acc-89
agility-95

that would be fair but knowing ea putting rokos stats at 85speed....WTF!!!! [/b]
he is fast, i can remember seeing him run at full pace and i was like ohh **** can he run or what!

And Vunibaka is in the Crusaders squad.

Yup, theres overlap.

Amatures..

<

Jamie Gough

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Mar 15 2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah sorry Chiro, I know in real life he's fast, I was meaning In the game..

Anyone?
yeah thats the stats ill be giving him in the game

Latest posts