Six Nations - Fantasy 2014

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
Well guys, I created a League so we can have fun with this tournament. Foul short time, so do their teams and join the party!

http://espnscrum.fantasyleague.com/

League Name: TRF 6 NATIONS

PIN: 55362

Long live to the Six Nations Tournament!!!!!

Cheers

:drinks:

whos doing this by the way, is interesting an i thought i'd do this this year

I was going to set one of these up, but you beat me to it. I'll be in tomorrow :)

Hi Guys,
I've joined up for the fun with my select Stoke Welsh.
Regards

I've joined. Llanfarian Lions. Have submitted a team but will probably need to tweak for the first game!

Just checked out your team mate. Get rid of Care - the ******** injured! Also, I don't think Lancaster really digs him.

Thanks for the heads up! I tend to change my teams based on the lineups anyway! Problem I have had in previous years is forgetting to make transfers between rounds. That often makes all the difference.

Thanks for the heads up! I tend to change my teams based on the lineups anyway! Problem I have had in previous years is forgetting to make transfers between rounds. That often makes all the difference.

Don't listen !!! He's been picked in the 23 and might well start vs France this weekend but will defo get some time i expect

Don't listen !!! He's been picked in the 23 and might well start vs France this weekend but will defo get some time i expect

Now that Youngs is injured I'd say you are right. Like I say, in this tournament you'd be at a loss if you don't even check the line ups 10 mins before the game. You never know with injuries etc!

My team is called Say NO to Capital Punishment.

I'm going to do very mediocorely as I usual, except the World Cup one where I was terrible the whole time and then shot up in the final week and won the thing. I'm looking forward to it. I'm good at mediocre.

Yes. As many as you want until kick off of the first match. Then only after each full round of weekend games have been completed. And then only a limited number of changes out of a total allocation you have for the whole tournament.

"Once the competition is underway, each coach is allocated 15 transfers in total, but can only make up to five transfers between Game Rounds. Kicker changes are unlimited."

Can you make changes to the team after the 6n has started ?

Taken from ESPN game rules -
[h=1]Team Changes[/h]
TeamChanges.jpg
During the tournament, you can react to the form and availability of your players by making transfers to change some of your selected players.
Please note that you can make unlimited transfers until the first match of the competition at 14:30 GMT on Saturday, 1 February.
Once the competition is underway, each coach is allocated 15 transfers in total, but can only make up to five transfers between Game Rounds. Kicker changes are unlimited.
However, both team changes and kicker changes are not permitted between the first scheduled kick-off for each weekend and 00:00 GMT on Monday.
All team changes and kicker changes take place with immediate effect.
When making transfers, you must always ensure that your team contains no more than four players from each nation and have the right number of players in each position.
When making multiple team changes which involve your current kicker, please note that it may not necessarily be the case that your required incoming kicker will automatically replace the outgoing kicker. In such instances, a subsequent kicker change is required.

Hi everyone, I have a Fantasy 6 Nations game running on my website which is dedicated to rugby stats. I don't want to post a direct link in case it offends moderators but you can find the website by putting UkRugbyStats into a search engine and all the details are on there. Thanks.

Thanks Conrad

I have entered a team too. Under the name Boxette Blushers

The record-breaking, barnstorming, 100-women-a-night, XV Men Looking to Score returns to the TRF League.

... Or I'm pending to join. That works too.

Latest posts