• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations Fantasy rugby

The official one gives players ratings and you have budget which is similar. The Telegraph one is on value but doesn't restrict how many players from a single team you can have.

Thanks, I'll take a look at both. I'm sure the one I found last year was pretty fully featured along the lines of the Rugby Magazine GP league, but can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know if The Rugby Magazine one has changed its format this season?

Thanks, I'll take a look at both. I'm sure the one I found last year was pretty fully featured along the lines of the Rugby Magazine GP league, but can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know if The Rugby Magazine one has changed its format this season?

The Guinness one does give a point based system to pick your team but the points scoring is very basic and your more picking players from the winning team rather than just individual performances, this one is alot better i use it for the prem which is salary based. As i saod on a previous post a player who is on the losing sode who plays well can score more than a player on the winning sode who coasts by in the same position.

Less than an hour to go, still time to get your team in people

I had tomos williams at 9 thank god for thw try or id be screwed. Navidi did pretty decent for me but JDavies did pretty crap for me.

George north had 2 gifts that game, though great execution on the pick up and interception

Not happy with 6th. Huw jones having a quiet one and sam skinner getting injured didnt help. Hopfully better round 2.

Not happy with 6th. Huw jones having a quiet one and sam skinner getting injured didnt help. Hopfully better round 2.
I had both of those as well; I put most of my eggs in a Scottish basket and other than Kinghorn and Hogg they didn't really deliver. Between Skinner and Itoje I'm going to have to find a couple more second rows.

I had both of those as well; I put most of my eggs in a Scottish basket and other than Kinghorn and Hogg they didn't really deliver. Between Skinner and Itoje I'm going to have to find a couple more second rows.
Is skinner out? I know itoje is. Luckily i got 28 not 30 players so i can sell 1 buy 3 for round 2 :)

Nope had liam williams lol. Not a bad first half for england. I had may for 2 trys and a any player for a hattrick and if ashton gets a hat trick some how i get £500. But yeh fantasy going average at best :)

I had Parra as kicker last week and went for Allan this week, so things aren't going great.:(:(:(

From 7th to 3rd, happy with that. Decided wilson over lawes though and a welsh player as captain, both mistakes but oh well.

Who had issues? I did average with my first selection but picked players i knew would be first choice all 6 nations bar injury, so didnt have to sell more than one player and still had a strong team :) what issues did everyone else have?

Latest posts