• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sky get Rugby World Cup rights

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Apr 10 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm more gutted HBK lost.[/b]

The 'Taker rules baby...although the match was absolutely epic. Possibly one of the best Wrestlemania matches of all time...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Apr 10 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Apr 10 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm more gutted HBK lost.[/b]

The 'Taker rules baby...although the match was absolutely epic. Possibly one of the best Wrestlemania matches of all time...
[/b][/quote]

none are anywhere near as sick as Fedor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbFwdlp965s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbFwdlp965s

or genki sudo

I pity you for even trying to compare WWE to MMA.

Its completely different. Wrestling epitomises entertainment. It may not be my favourite entertainment (probably ranks 27th) but I appreciate it for what it is. MMA is pure sport. You are entertained by appreciating the toughness of them. Their goal isn't to entertain you or make sure you have a good time, their goal is to smash the living daylights out of the opposition, whereas a wrestler is an actor as well, they are there to deliberately make us smile, cringe, boo, cheer and laugh as well as putting their bodies on the line with a certain degree of physicality which most people don't understand (many people seem to think is all fake unfortunately...and can't understand that even if it kind of is, that's the whole point). But anyway...

LAUGH OUT LOUD AT YOUR TRIPE.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart would go old school on yo ass punk!

Because Bret, like Richard "GOD" Hill, is the best there is, the best there was and the best there'll ever be...

...or something like that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Apr 10 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I pity you for even trying to compare WWE to MMA.

Its completely different. Wrestling epitomises entertainment. It may not be my favourite entertainment (probably ranks 27th) but I appreciate it for what it is. MMA is pure sport. You are entertained by appreciating the toughness of them. Their goal isn't to entertain you or make sure you have a good time, their goal is to smash the living daylights out of the opposition, whereas a wrestler is an actor as well, they are there to deliberately make us smile, cringe, boo, cheer and laugh as well as putting their bodies on the line with a certain degree of physicality which most people don't understand (many people seem to think is all fake unfortunately...and can't understand that even if it kind of is, that's the whole point). But anyway...

LAUGH OUT LOUD AT YOUR TRIPE.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart would go old school on yo ass punk![/b]

you obviously didn't watch the genki sudo vid then. he's much more entertaining to watch than any wrestler.

Bob Sap. That guy lives in the space where wrestling and mma overlap. Such a tool.

Latest posts