Small request please

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Saint N Sinner, Mar 10, 2005.

1. I know you may think of me as a broken record now..but could someone please give me the ORIGINAL squad list please. of northampton.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

I sure it's already been posted somewhere mate.

4. I have looked everywhere and I cant find anything, only a few screens, i have aske for the squad list a few times but no reply.

5. jersey devil

jersey devil Guest

I'll post it for u around 2 hours from now.

6. Cheers, il have to check it tomorow then, seen as its like 9:45 now and its getting late.

7. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

*Resets squad changes*

1. Smith
    2. Thompson
    3. Kempson
    4. Browne
    5. Boome
    6. Blowers
    7. Krige
    8. Seeley
    9. Sharky
    10. Grayson
    11. Human
    12. Stitch
    13. Tucker
    14. Cohen
    15. Reihana
    16. Sturgess
    17. Richmond
    18. Hunter (how out of date exactly?)
    19. Fox
    20. Rudd
    21. Howard
    22. Drahm
    23. Soden
    24. Morris
    25. Budgen
    26. Lord
    27. Ross
    28. Van Wyk
    29. Hyndmen
    30. Clarke

8. Kewl thans, wondered why you where in the post for so long, I just hope there is proper player likenesses unlike the last one, wen AB look like a middle aged white man who was short and had like blondue hair.

9. Hmmm........out goes crappy Kempson for Budgie, Browne can get out of the way for Matty Lord, and need to create Starling, Beattie and Emms. Not too bad otherwise really.

Going to have to bring back the likes of Bealer, Lam, Daws, Pagel, Bateman, Poutney etc though, give it a real Saints legends feel..........

10. You don't favour the past greats by any chance do ya webby? [​IMG]

Il probably create Digger, Starling, Vilk, Jones maybe....And i may put myself in the game aswell.

either way I cannot wait to play this little baby.

11. Well I became a season-ticket holder in 1999, so these were the guys who first inspired me on the rugby pitch. Feels right to create them somehow....

12. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

If you bring back Bealer, make sure to put Bruce in the wing!

However, you'll never trulely be able to create Beal - The game doesn't allow drop goals from your own Try Line! [​IMG]

13. Lol. What about 70 metre kicks? Do the stats go high enough?

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!