• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Small request please

S

Saint N Sinner

I know you may think of me as a broken record now..but could someone please give me the ORIGINAL squad list please. of northampton.

I have looked everywhere and I cant find anything, only a few screens, i have aske for the squad list a few times but no reply.

Cheers, il have to check it tomorow then, seen as its like 9:45 now and its getting late.

*Resets squad changes*

1. Smith
2. Thompson
3. Kempson
4. Browne
5. Boome
6. Blowers
7. Krige
8. Seeley
9. Sharky
10. Grayson
11. Human
12. Stitch
13. Tucker
14. Cohen
15. Reihana
16. Sturgess
17. Richmond
18. Hunter (how out of date exactly?)
19. Fox
20. Rudd
21. Howard
22. Drahm
23. Soden
24. Morris
25. Budgen
26. Lord
27. Ross
28. Van Wyk
29. Hyndmen
30. Clarke

Kewl thans, wondered why you where in the post for so long, I just hope there is proper player likenesses unlike the last one, wen AB look like a middle aged white man who was short and had like blondue hair.

Hmmm........out goes crappy Kempson for Budgie, Browne can get out of the way for Matty Lord, and need to create Starling, Beattie and Emms. Not too bad otherwise really.

Going to have to bring back the likes of Bealer, Lam, Daws, Pagel, Bateman, Poutney etc though, give it a real Saints legends feel..........

You don't favour the past greats by any chance do ya webby?
<

Il probably create Digger, Starling, Vilk, Jones maybe....And i may put myself in the game aswell.

either way I cannot wait to play this little baby.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Mar 11 2005, 10:55 PM
You don't favour the past greats by any chance do ya webby?
<
Well I became a season-ticket holder in 1999, so these were the guys who first inspired me on the rugby pitch. Feels right to create them somehow....

If you bring back Bealer, make sure to put Bruce in the wing!

However, you'll never trulely be able to create Beal - The game doesn't allow drop goals from your own Try Line!
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 12 2005, 01:12 PM
If you bring back Bealer, make sure to put Bruce in the wing!

However, you'll never trulely be able to create Beal - The game doesn't allow drop goals from your own Try Line!
<
Lol. What about 70 metre kicks? Do the stats go high enough?

Latest posts