• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So how fast is everyone

That's fine, I'm just pointing out that his 10 seconds on grass although it might convert to very freakin fast, but not quite world record stuff.

yeah i'm a winger hence the name :p
the name is cos i don't lift my feet that high when i run so i kind of glide lol

We're doing 3 man tackle tunnels at school at the moment so my tackling is improving, slowly but surely, anyone got any tips specificly for tall thin yet fast players.

cheers guys
[/b]

Well, sadly i'm not a tall thin player, but u might do the great "get low and aim for the leg" advise

Yes, but Habana did 10 flat on grass, which would convert to nearing world record pace on track
[/b]

Yes but Habana is a ball hog and greedy which cancels out his blinding speed as he won't pass when it counts (i.e. when you have two or three of the opposite team in front of you) cos Brian Habana HAS to get that try!

In their defeat to England last year South Africa could have scored two extra tries if it wern't for Habana wanting to keep all the scores for himself. I bet he'd try and take the kicks too if he could.

was able to do 100m on the track in 12sec when i was in primary sch, duno why the hell im so slow now. any remdies, now im more of a striding runner haha

Latest posts