• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sofiane Guitoune to join Bordeaux

...well - certainly not ones that are likely to be involved in the national team regularly.

well i suppose so but they wouldn't sign the S**T french players only the good ones

Nope.

Toulon have been fairly open about not wanting current internationals because of their split commitments.

because they buy one off the best wingers in the game and doesn't decide to play him and also bought Halfpenny and O'connor for next year and one off them is probably not going to start

man if Toulon had Habana and Guitoune starting, with a choice of David Smith or James O'Connor for smaller occasions on the wings :p

then toulon is the money palace of rugby

I have said this several times Toulon auto finance themselves and are like any business, someone invests and then the returns start to come forward, this is now common practice in the TOP 14, hence the amount of money available, most of the clubs now do not need large investors on a permanent bascis..... and as far as one of the best wingers in the world,if you are refering to Habana he has been injured for a long time and is only just returning................

as I'm looking at Habana's stats this season for Toulon, he's actually played 236 minutes in 5 games (3 as starter). He's scored one try for the RCT and collected one yellow, both happening in their last Top 14 encounter in Bordeaux.
Let's see what he's got for his team tonight.

well that was silly off me when they have halfpenny and o'connor who will be the fullbacks but im sure toulon wants players for the sake off it

O'connor is only going to Toulon for a few months, he leaves at the start of the Super Rugby season.

ah yes i forgot that he is going back to super 15 rugby to try to get into the 2015 australia squad but there is still halfpenny for 15 at toulon

ah yes i forgot that he is going back to super 15 rugby to try to get into the 2015 australia squad but there is still halfpenny for 15 at toulon
And Armitage is playing very well for them aswell, and Kicking 60M Penalties so Halfpenny will have to stay on the bench :D

yeah well lucky for sarries that you have bosch to do that job for you :)

I really don't get the HP acquirement for Toulon with Armitage there.....but anyways.

Latest posts