• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Backline Dilemma for Gatland in the British Lions Team

You snooze you lose which is what I said to your dad when I helped conceive you.
I get what you're saying, but did your teacher in school explain that pregnancy is not really a collaborative process on the male end, and that would make you my dad, or were they more focused on highlighting the dangers of inbreeding in the schools around where you grew up?

I get what you're saying, but did your teacher in school explain that pregnancy is not really a collaborative process on the male end, and that would make you my dad, or were they more focused on highlighting the dangers of inbreeding in the schools around where you grew up?

Your dad is the guy who raised you, I'm just the guy who busted the nut.

I don't know you personally but I guess that deep down you are a Anglophile and wouldn't mind being part of the U.K. again? If so then that is my DNA showing.

Also explains why your packing a 6.7.
You get your skinny legs from your mother though.

- - - Updated - - -

I posted the other one!

Great now I feel unoriginal.

Last edited:
Your dad is the guy who raised you, I'm just the guy who busted the nut.

I don't know you personally but I guess that deep down you are a Anglophile and wouldn't mind being part of the U.K. again? If so then that is my DNA showing.

Also explains why your packing a 6.7.

- - - Updated - - -

Great now I feel unoriginal.
While you didn't raise me, I feel like you've contributed to my personal development as a young man over the past few years. You know who was a right Anglophile? Hitler. You had a big fan in him. If you lived beside me you'd know my fondness for rebel music when I'm drunk. Quite a Gaelophile I'm afraid.

While you didn't raise me, I feel like you've contributed to my personal development as a young man over the past few years. You know who was a right Anglophile? Hitler. You had a big fan in him. If you lived beside me you'd know my fondness for rebel music when I'm drunk. Quite a Gaelophile I'm afraid.

Search for your feelings, you know it to be true.

Search for your feelings, you know it to be true.
I like Stormzy I'll give you that. In a weird twist I'll have seen him three times live at the end of the Summer. Each time he just happened to be playing (including at my college's ball), but big fan all the same. Best thing England has done since D-Day?

Last edited:
I like Stormzy I'll give you that. In a weird twist I'll have seen him three times live at the end of the Summer. Each time he just happened to be playing (including at my college's ball), but big fan all the same.

Well then you're obviously not my son.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably a little uncalled for since bans are handed out on this forum for far less. But no accounting for the mentality of others hey!

How's it uncalled for?
It's both relevant and true.

Well then you're obviously not my son.

- - - Updated - - -

How's it uncalled for?
It's both relevant and true.
Whatever blood you is clearly just some sket who can't even buy man some new ellesse creps. Whagwannnnnnn
Probably a little uncalled for since bans are handed out on this forum for far less. But no accounting for the mentality of others hey!
Where's this? The North Korean TripAdvisor page?