• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

some photos of some warriors playing

lol yeah the gamesman guy proabbly got like 1 game or something before he got booted off the game.

hmmm... those photo's are great, but I would actually like to see the game or at least hear what the players thought.

i am over looking for RL2 stuf

I might aswell mine for some black opal at bondi beach

footage coming soon has been on its way since March, via foot from Mars

photos and teasers, just to exaclty that......TEASE

info - has been hard to get/track

feedback from whats been seen on the roadtrain and SOO matches etc is mixed

But if Sidhe are knuckling down in the final stages, there's not much we can do.

That last line from Gamesmen, could just be a sales pitch for themselves

I wanna hear it from experienced independent Gamers/League fans!!!

Anyways u can tell my patients is wearing.....but thats coz:

I love League, I love League, I love League..............oh yes I love.........LEAGUE

Bring on the footy!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring back the spliff!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel... I'm sorta bored with it aswell, the RL2 official forum gets more and more *****y every day and it just gets on my nerves. I'm really looking forward to this game, but I think the best thing I could do at this point is just leave it alone for the next month and concentrate on other things, because it's just frustrating...

Originally posted by Wally@Jun 24 2005, 06:36 PM
Who's the guy in the neck brace?
I am guessing tony martin because steve price is on the right and koopu on the left. Yeah there is so little info and this wasn't really anything special but i thought some might like to see some the photos of the warriors .

..if you dont know ..

tony martin is a $20,000 piece of crap....he doesnt do anything but look stupid...he can play any position on the field and still look stupid..

i hate em,i hate em i hate em....anywayz nice pictures

im assuming they dont know anything...i thought they were playing fight night 2005 hahaha lol

nothing really about gaming i would say but from a marketing point of view if the warriors like it then it should sell more.

Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 24 2005, 06:23 PM
hmmm... those photo's are great, but I would actually like to see the game or at least hear what the players thought.
They liked the game a lot, especially the franchise mode. They took great pleasure in trying to trade themselves around and get more money for themselves in the game etc.

Originally posted by Mario+Jun 27 2005, 12:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Jun 27 2005, 12:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jun 24 2005, 06:23 PM
They liked the game a lot, especially the franchise mode. They took great pleasure in trying to trade themselves around and get more money for themselves in the game etc. [/b]
hahahaha I bet they would have! I know I 'll enjoy that aspect of the game! After a few seasons I'm basically gonna have Johns and Lockyer as my Roosters halves aswell as Buderous in 9, Omeley at 8 etc untill I have basically the Kangaroo's team running around in Roosters colours!

Originally posted by Wally@Jun 27 2005, 02:06 PM
Where's Dave when you need him?

Jokes.
Probably sitting in some internet cafe in Auckland attempting to hack a different forum again... No jokes...

He hacked many a forums. I believe he tried to hack this one originally, but I may be getting confused with another one.

Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 27 2005, 03:28 PM
untill I have basically the Kangaroo's team running around in Roosters colours!
isnt that the case in real life anyways

with gould and sticky and packer u run the NRL
<
<
<

anywho

Braith is a chook now aswell

Latest posts